Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

leftover parts

All the renovation and rebuilding going on, does anyone have any Tiger I grenade dischargers they would turn loose?
    I'm looking for 2 sets before I have to start scratch building everything. I have a stockpile of stuff, mostly from Pz III's that I have rebuilt to other models and have sent many parts out to those needing them. I also have spare track blocks for M-41.

We direly need a site for parts on this site, that doesn't entail weeding though hundreds of wheely racers and has no catagory for listing tanks. PM me for parts

Bill
    HL M-26, M-46, M-41B, T-34/85, IDF M-51 (2)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: leftover parts

Hi Bill,
    I might have some grenage launchers in 1/16 scale. I usually gather and then sell my surplus ordnance at the tank battle days in Danville, VA at the AAF Tank Museum battledays. I like to see my surplus offered to the guys there first. We are always buying and selling parts and tanks from each other so we can purchase new gear from Karen at the R/C PX. The next one will be in the middle of March. Will you be attending? Danville, VA is 45 miles north of Greensboro. Can you wait til then or is this an ASAP? Hope this helps....Bob
    Join us at NEAD: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/queenspanzergroup/
    He who ends up with the most toys wins!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just getting started, just where exactly does a person find HL parts online? I must be looking in the wrong places. [>:]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: papadave

Just getting started, just where exactly does a person find HL parts online? I must be looking in the wrong places. [>:]
    hey papadave,
    One of the places is "Mato Toys" in Canada.That will pull up their web site and then select tanks,then just search around and you will find their parts listing for HL tanks.They have been out of a lot of parts they usually sell for a while.Tank Zone is another place that sells parts also,but they are spendy. BIGMIG

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey BIGMIG! Thanks for the info visit Monday. Muchly enjoyed! Trying to get my brother-in-law into tanks so I have someone back home to play with. He was concerned about replaceing tracks, having experience in finding NO tracks for his 1/30 Sherman. Can HL 1/16 plastic tracks be replaced?

We were also wondering about 1/16 scale goodies. Like soldiers, guns, gas cans...stuff you can put on a tank to look a little more real.

Seems there must be a stateside site we can use and avoid shipping charges from different countries. Hmmmm.... [sm=72_72.gif]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey papadave,
    Was fun showing you all my toys,your welcome back anytime.Unless you find someone here on the forum with extra tracks they want to part with,I think you are stuck with mato in Canada for stock tracks.Their prices are good,it is just the shipping time and shipping cost that is the bummer------BIGMIG

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What are you looking for in HL parts and what kinds of add on equipment and stowage do you have in mind? Bob
    Join us at NEAD: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/queenspanzergroup/
    He who ends up with the most toys wins!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mainly concerned about replacement tracks and anything that may wear down or out with use. Don't mind fixing things, just want to be sure I can get the stuff to fix it with.

Just any 1/16 scale goodies. Weapons, men, sandbags, fuel cans, ammo boxes, blonds and redheads! [sm=wink_smile.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mato is your most cost effective source for tracks, gears and electronics. I would use Canada post/USPS, but some people have experienced huge delays. I know when I buy things stateside I insist on stuff be shipped by the postal service. It ususally arrives quicker, is delvered to my door, and at a fraction of the rate that UPS charges into Canada. They always tack on some ridiculous import fee that seems to be a minimum of about $30.00!!!!!!

However, others claim UPS going into the States is far better, so maybe you will have no issue with UPS.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yesterday I run my PzIII for an hour through a country field, and when I collected it back before leaving, I found that the rear exhausts were missing!

2 & 1/2 hours of search gave no result in finding them.

Does anyone (better if in Europe, but just for shipping reasons) have the rear exhausts and shield to sell me?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fd91624.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	888152  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: borealis

Yesterday I run my PzIII for an hour through a country field, and when I collected it back before leaving, I found that the rear exhausts were missing!

2 & 1/2 hours of search gave no result in finding them.

Does anyone (better if in Europe, but just for shipping reasons) have the rear exhausts and shield to sell me?

You mean the whole shield as seen in the photo?! How the heck did that fall off?! It's probably best just to get a dirt-cheap non S&S Panzer for parts. Would be cheaper than sourcing the part and you'd have a whole tank's worth of spares.
    \"To a New-Yorker like you, a Hero is some kind of weird sandwich!\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you're looking for extra track links for your tiger I could spare you a dozen or so. PM me your address.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The shield AND the silencers behind, which I customized to make them work as real.
    I did some driving on rough terrain, it was probably ripped off.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go back and re-look, and make sure you cover the "theres no way it would have fell off over there" area - things are always sitting where you least expect them to be.
    Tamiya Sherman | Matorro KT | Bandai Hummel | HL Tiger (x3), Pershing, PzIII, Bulldog | T34/76 | 1/12 M1A2 | T34/85 (x2)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Unfortunately it was a bit far from home, so I had to retreat after walking some miles searching for it...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

to borealis you could upgrade to ausf m try this site they do ausf m exhaust http://stores.ebay.co.uk/rctankde_W0...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm not cheap but it is an option

to papadave try these sites for bits http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Welsh-Dragon-Models

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MilitaryMightUK

regards pete

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

to borealis you could upgrade to ausf m try this site they do ausf m exhaust http://stores.ebay.co.uk/rctankde_W0...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm not cheap but it is an option

to papadave try these sites for bits http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Welsh-Dragon-Models

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MilitaryMightUK

regards pete

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HENG LONG TRACKS CAN BE REPLACED WITH METAL TRACKS AND OF DIFFERENT TYPES,EXAMPLE EARLY , MID OR LATE TIGERS. WINTER TRACKS FOR THE pxkfw III ETC.

CHIEFSONN