Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

Lest We Forget: 9-11-01

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 02:44 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lest We Forget: 9-11-01

On this day and indeed every day we remember all those lost aboard Flight 93 in Shanksville, the Pentagon and of course at the World Trade Center. Say a prayer for the families and never again let this happen to anyone in any country. It is no longer enough to just live a good life, we must take action to put our governments in their proper place before Liberty is lost. May God bless each of you and the families of the fallen.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:51 AM
pzrwest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lest We Forget: 9-11-01

I remember well that date because the day before my uboat vet friend and I nearly drowned in a boating accident. And of course now we have the conspirecy people saying it was all staged etc. What is with these people? Do they really believe the American government would kill all those people?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:48 PM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, look who we elected! They're nuts!

We've got 2 kids in public school now and 1 in private. My 4yr old daughter in private school learned more about 9-11 in school then her older siblings. The public school remembrences were shameful and dishonored the memories of the fallen.

I was remiss in my earlier post, forgot to include a prayer to those who brought the Islamo-Nazis to justice and gave their lives doing so. We will never forget you and the sacrifices your families made either.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:09 AM
killick64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Conspiracy Theories", alas, are nothing new and they never seem to die. There are people around today who still insist that both FDR and Winston Churchill knew exactly what the Japanese were planning for Pearl Harbor but took no action whatsoever, counting on "National Outrage" to propell America straight into WWII......