Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

Mods Please Remove

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:10 PM
pzrwest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mods Please Remove

This turned out to be a hoax not true!!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:29 PM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
Default RE: Mods Please Remove

May want to check this:

http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/20..._ermey_ali.php
Old 05-31-2010, 11:13 PM
pzrwest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pzrwest

Hey Harold,
Why not go in and edit the heading of the post itself-Or ask Ken to remove it that you posted something that was Bull????
Instead everyone see's it and goes "WHAT"Of course it gets a lot of hits that way,but does not shine a good light on you.

Just my opinion.......[:-]

BIGMIG
Old 06-08-2010, 03:02 PM
rivetcounter

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

On the contrary Harold may have posted what he thought was true but turned out to be false, he was man enough to admit that he was wrong this shines a good light on Harold as he was quick to admit that his information was wrong and acted in the correct manner.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:21 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote]ORIGINAL: rivetcounter

On the contrary Harold may have posted what he thought was true but turned out to be false, he was man enough to admit that he was wrong this shines a good light on Harold as he was quick to admit that his information was wrong and acted in the correct manner.
[/quote

Well rivit you are about a day late and a dollar short as the old saying goes.The misstake was corrected by either Harol or a mod and it got corrected by being removed.But now that you replyed it even looks more confusing to anyone who did not know what took place and gives the appearence of me being some kind of bad guy in this case picking on Harold.

Now normally I would "not" have even said anything,but when you post a well know person as being "DEAD" that is a pretty serious misstake.Now there is two things that could be done in a timely fashion to correct this.The one who made the post can go right back in and delete the heading and the post itself,or if you do not know how or waited to long then you can contact a mod to go back in and delete it.

My Point to Harold was........................."EXAMPLE" ........And I will not use the original text

I post....

Mickey Mouse RIP 1902-6-2-2010 (this is the heading)

Next post....sorry this turned out to be not true

next post ...it was a misstake not true

My point was to get ride of the topic or heading of the post as soon as he could because who ever see's it does not know it is a misstake until they pull up the post to read it or the following replys.By then it is a little late for the initial shock value one got when they first seen the heading.

enough said on the matter as far as I'm concerned as it was corrected.

BIGMIG