Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Spektrum V/S Weatronics

Old 11-04-2010, 12:54 AM
ajay1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum V/S Weatronics

Last sunday I crashed my 3m Extra 260 with my new 3W 210 -The crash was due to Loss of Radio contact.Just the previous day on Saturday
I had flown the model on its first flight and it flew very well-However on Sunday just after take-off the model lost all radio contact barely 200
mts away and was going into LoopsRollsUp/Down for about 40 seconds, till it dived nose down and crashed.
I was flying with 1 Spektrum Rx with 2 Remote Receivers and for the past 6 years have not had any problems.
Now for better security in my second model I have installed the 2 Receivers to the PowerBox and am putting a brand new Spektrum Transmitter module on my Futaba
14 MZ Tx.
I have heard a lot about the Weatronics Tx Module and Dual Receiver system that they are far superior to all other commercially available radios -Is this so.
Has anybody used this system or know of some people who use this .Is there any Forum where one can get more Info on Weatronics.
Some friends have also told me that the Weatronics is very very complicated to set up.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:09 PM
eraysa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum V/S Weatronics

Hi,

do a search on weatronics.. there are enough treads.The product is the best you can get and is not complicated at all unless you want it to be complicated.

servicing,comunication with the company is bad...But you will barely need that...Go for it...

Regards

Eray
Old 11-04-2010, 04:01 PM
ddennison
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum V/S Weatronics

Ditto on the Weatronic. You can easily know everything about your system (frames, signal strength, voltage, current, servo positions, gps data, etc......). Service with company is a little tricky but MY two systems have been great but I did wait to get them.

You just need a laptop to setup and for when you want to review data. One of the main advantages over a "data log" is that you can know exactly what happened and when it happened with weatronic. It takes all of the guesswork out and is all in one system for voltage regulators, battery backup, two recievers, two antennae, gyros and gps if you want them.

I only wish they would take my 72MHz system back and make it 2.4. It is a very expensive paperweight...

Dave