Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Weatronics gear sequencer

Old 02-09-2011, 02:55 AM
frankie

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Weatronics gear sequencer

Hello all,

I have been flying my JR12X with Weatronics 2.4FHSS module and Micro12 in a Turbine equipped model. After some carefull setup the model performs faultlessly and still uses the original Jetronic gear sequencer. I did not bother to remove it as it is neatly installed and functioning fine. However, I am screwing together a new model and wish to exploit the "in-built" sequencer by using the dual receivers programability.

My problem is that I cannot alter the values on the x-axis (horizontal) scale when adjusting servo movement. I can get the system to work, however the x-axis value cannot be changed and is set at the default 50%. The only problem is that there is no delay between the doors closing and the gear beginning to cycle. I wish to introduce a delay to avoid any possible "entanglements".

The Weatronics site shows values at 70% and 15% for the gear doors and retracts respectively. How is this achieved-am I missing something?

I have not had a response from Weatronic-USA, can anybody help?

Best Regards,

Frank Laguda
Old 02-09-2011, 06:30 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: Weatronics gear sequencer

Frank, if you click on one of the dots on the curve, you can only move it up and down the Y axis, you can't drag it left and right along the X axis as you could in the previous MHz versions of Weatronic. What you do is pick a dot on the curve with the relevant X axis value, can't remember if it is a left or right click, but you can do it virtually anywhere on the curve and a red dot will appear at that X value and you can move it up and down the Y axis.

You must use servo slowing on the transmitter for it to work properly, if you try using the servo speed control within Weatronic then the sequencing will not work, the servo will not move along the shape of the curve you have drawn.

Harry
Old 02-13-2011, 02:34 AM
frankie

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Weatronics gear sequencer

Harry,

Thank you very much for your response-you hit the nail on the head.

I now have full control of the sequence for retrecting/extending gear when doors require cycling.

Thanks again.

Best Regards, Frank