i have just received my 14mz module back from Jens at Wea, the story so far..:
i brought a 14mz module when they just reappeared back on the site after they reissued them to work with the 14 Mz 2.4 update.
the one i got did not work, after trying to get something done after months i gave up, Then some one posted Jens email on the forum, so i thought
i would give it a go, the next thing i know i have a email asking me to send the module back. so i did ,, i just
received a new one this week. fitted back in all seems to work.. the 14mz now runs in the 2.4gig mode . in giga it shows up as connected
in the weatronic modulation not futaba.
i find i have to crank all the end points up to get any thing like the movement i had before. but all seems to work.
The first 14Mz module i had used to run in PPM 1.5 BTW..
i am using the original DV3 TX from 2009
any one find it hard to bind receivers with the latest firmware if not make a post telling me what im doing to make it so difficult.. has anyone had any come
unbound for no apparent reason
steve spalding btw