Community
Search
Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Giga Control

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 03:56 AM
zrinski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giga Control

Greetings.
How to add a switch to the Giga Control that can switch a mixed channels on the fly?
Thank you.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:43 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: Giga Control

It can not be done. It is a limitation of programming in the receiver, all mixes are permanently on.
Harry
Old 05-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Chessiegolf

Can someone help with 'configuration' please.

I would like to view the nav files stored on my (DV3) Tx module, but each time I try to open a selected file in Gigacontrol I get a message " Error in file. Configuration was probably only patially loaded". I used to be able to view the nav files so don't know now what I'm doing wrong

I'm sure I probably have different software and firmware versions installed on my computer, transmitter and receiver although as a radio system it all wotks fine in the air. Can someone please tell me, in simple English please as I'm no computer wiz, how to make sure I've downloaded, installed and am running compatible software and firmware.

Thanks and regards

Chessiegolf
Old 05-27-2013, 12:40 AM
oistein

Du you have the latest giga control 2.59 installed on your computer?

If you can attach a NAV file here, i can look at it for you. You have to change the name of the nav file to something.pdf from something.nav because RCU does not allow .nav files.

If that is difficult, send it to me on email: oistein.aanensen(a)@gmail.com

Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Chessiegolf

Oystein,

Thanks for the reply and the offer of help.

Yes I do have v 2.59 installed on my computer.

I copied the file of one recorded flight and renamed it as a PDF but now can't paste it into this message..........neither can I send you an email, are you sure there should be (a) in the address?
Old 05-27-2013, 11:22 AM
oistein

Hi,

I can read the data without problem. Just go to weatronic.com and download the gigacontrol and install it again. You will get a newer version, i'm sure that is the problem unless you can confirm that you have gigacontrol version 2.59.

I see that you use firmware version 2.50, which is ok. I would however recommend to upgrade to the newest version on the receivers and TX module. I know there has been a lot of changes previously, but no updates last year so it is pretty stable and good now.

By the way the, the data seem very good. A strong link, although dropping a few telemetry packets here and there.

Change:
Ok, then try to uninstall and then install again. Don't know what that could be, but i can read it without problems. Please tell me how that turned out. The other option must be filesystem error, but do you read it directly from the card or copied to the pc first?
Old 05-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Chessiegolf

Thanks Oistein.

The problem was all of my own making by trying to open the nav file with the 'file' tab instead of the 'Open log file' in NavView. I have now copied it as as a .gpx and opened it in Google Earth - brilliant........now I know why I prefer Weatronic!