Community
Search
Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Transmitter Modules for Futaba

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 12:55 PM
sidgates
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Transmitter Modules for Futaba

I get the impression reading the forums that there are two versions of the Weatronic 2.4GIG transmitter module. If so what is the difference? Are there features in the newer one that are not available in the older one?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Weatronics USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Transmitter Modules for Futaba

Sid,
I am sorry I am late getting back to you. I am in Europe competing and was without internet access. There are 2 types of DV4 modules. Both feature the same practical qualities except the more expensive model features the ability of Blue Tooth  capability to display sensor data on your own device. We are currently out of stock on the BloothTooth capable version but should have them shortly. Larry Jolly
Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
sidgates
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Transmitter Modules for Futaba

Thanks Larry,
I currently have one that is probably 3 yrs. old. I wanted to know what is the difference in my older model and the current models. I found out there are apparently 3 models. DV3, DV4 and DV4BT.