Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Weatronic Jr 10x module mounting

I have just recieved my 'transmitter module and 10 ch micro'..
    What I cant't figure out is, that in the manual the 'adapter fitting' which is to be screwed instead of the antenna is only demonstrated for the MX22 where the antenna sinks in the body.
    However with a 10x it shall be on top of the transmitter with the module on top?
    Am I missing something,have I been delivered a wrong 'adapter fitting'(5' long)?
    Because if setup this way it certainly wiil need some effort to counter balance the weight on top of a 5 inch rod while held in Hand?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Eray Savci

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Weatronic Jr 10x module mounting

Hi Eray,
    You are right. The part that you need is just the black top part with the disc. See if you can unscrew it from the Aluminum tube that it is screwed on to and if it might have a 4mm thread at the bottom. If not, you might be able to thread it onto the thread in the antenna base or to use a 4mm thread drill to get the thread formed to go on the thread stud in the base. If yes, then you can screw it directly into the antenna base of your transmitter antenna mount. Make sure, that you position the swivel mount of the antenna in the correct position where you want it. Let me know if it will work. I don't have one of those bases right now with me to check it out. If this does not work, Weatronic Germany will have to send you a new disc mount for your transmitter.

Please let me know if it works as described.

Gerhard

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Weatronic Jr 10x module mounting

Hi Gerhard,

Sincere thanx for your prompt reply.I have solved the problem as you suggested.

Regards

Eray Savci