Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Telemetry data on MC 22 display

Old 04-07-2010, 02:52 PM
mtaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Telemetry data on MC 22 display

Dear Gherard,

I thinking about installing graupner weatronic 2.4 Ghz on my Grupner MC22 ; one question :
are basic data from telemetry (such as rx voltage and "out of range" info) displayed in the display of MC 22 ?

or are above data only stored in memory to be read later on a pc ?

thanks a lot in advance

All my best

Marco

Old 04-07-2010, 03:24 PM
gerhardp

Default RE: Telemetry data on MC 22 display

Hi Marco,
The telemetry is read into the storage card and can also be viewed live through the USB cable on a computer.
In addition you also have audio warnings available for the basic telemetry options right now. Signal strength, battery voltage and temperature both transmitter and receiver.
Thanks,

Gerhard
Old 04-08-2010, 03:37 PM
mtaba

Thanks Gerhard,

do you know wether there are plans for having the display of telemetry data or not ?

All my best

marco
Old 04-08-2010, 08:16 PM
gerhardp

Hi Marco,
As for now I don't know, but it is likely that something like that will happen, because Graupner has fully adopted the Weatronic system. I am guessing that it is just a matter of time until they will come out with these and more options including a fully integrated system in a Transmitter. For now it is the beeping and a little down the road there will be even voice messaging. See the German website for more info.
Thanks,

Gerhard
Old 04-09-2010, 07:48 AM
mtaba

Thx Gerhard, that's quite interesting !!!
according to this a possible "idea" might be :

-as soon as Graupner/Weatronic put oin the market a radio (new/update) with telemetry data displayed,vocal messages and 2.4 ghz native, Im likely to buy it
-since this might take time (? have You any idea ?), I would like to start moving toward 2.4 ; the problem I see is that I currently have ten rx ; if I did a one-shot migration to 2.4 Ghz,
this would cost me quite a lot of manoey (10 rx+1 tx module).

I have discovered that Robbe-Futaba (for MC 19,22,24) and Multiplex (for MPX radios) , have in their price lists a device which, installed on the PPM radio, allows the user
(thank to a simple switch),to use either 2.4 or PPM (with both antennas installed, by-the-way).

If such a device was planned by Weatronic/Graupner, I would immediately buy since it would allow me to smotthly migrate to 2.4 Ghz.:
I could buy now the tx module plus a few rx while buying other 2.4 rx later on.

What do You think about ?

thanks a lot in advance

all my best

marco