Community
Search
Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Weatronic founder Axel Westphal passed away

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 04:33 AM
gerhardp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weatronic founder Axel Westphal passed away

Hi everyone,
I am very sad to announce that Axel Westphal, known here as Morelli, who founded the Weatronic product family has passed away after a long illness.
Our condolences and thoughts go out to his family and close friends.
I knew Axel before he started Weatronic as a very talented writer for various German technical magazines, ranging from classic motorcycles through cars and aircraft.
He left a well paid job to follow his vision. He revolutionized the safety of RC-Modeling which was one of his hobbies. He introduced a new level of sophistication of technology to this sport and has challenged the big manufacturers. The Weatronic team will continue with his legacy, as he has passed on his spirit and vision to the people who worked along his side.
He will be dearly missed and his ideas and visions will keep him in our memories for a long time. Please remember that the sophistication now available in weatronics products is actually starting to show up in systems from the competition, which is very good.
Thank you Axel and may you now have a peaceful time and forever blue skies,
Sincerely,
Gerhard Paasche
US-Distributor
Old 06-15-2010, 07:34 AM
Tony Fandino
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weatronic founder Axel Westphal passed away

My sincere condolences to his family and to the whole Weatronic Family. Very Sad news but his vision will live on through the high quality products that weatronic creates which are second to none and the standard to follow.

Tony Fandino
Old 06-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Weatronic founder Axel Westphal passed away

I'm sorry to heasr that. I met him briefly in the Jetpower show. My condolences.