Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > WildHare R/C Support
Reload this Page >

Do You Plan to Introduce New Planes Designed for the DLE 20?

Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Do You Plan to Introduce New Planes Designed for the DLE 20?

Old 06-07-2011, 06:53 AM
SpinnerRow

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Do You Plan to Introduce New Planes Designed for the DLE 20?

The DLE 20 (I have 2) is what made me hop from glow to gas as I always found even the smaller 30cc gas planes too expensive (and still do). Now you can put this engine on a 65" .90 sized plane and not have to break the bank on servos and the like. I've got 10 or so low end MG servos waiting for a plane!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:35 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Do You Plan to Introduce New Planes Designed for the DLE 20?

Our baby Edge and Extra 260 would probably be fine with a DLE-20. They weigh under 10 lbs. with a DLE-30, if you build carefully they should be no more than about 9 1/2 lbs. which is well within the range of the DLE-20.

I'm not planning any new planes smaller than this.

I am offering free shipping (in the lower 48) right now on any of our 73" airplanes, and I'm offering a $349.00 price on the Sbach's because I have quite a few. That's $349.00 shipped on an sbach or a YAk 55SP with free shipping and $399.00 on the Edge and Extra with free shipping.

TF