Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

My 2nd Wild Hare

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Fixed Wing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2nd Wild Hare

I just received two big boxes with the new 35% Wild Hare Extra 330LX. This is my second plane from Wild Hare. My first was the Giles 202. I have been flying the Giles since December of last year and absolutely love it. You can do a search in this forum and find other posts I've made about the Giles. I was pleased even more than I anticipated after opening the Extra 330 LX boxes. Each box was actually a double box (one inside the other) which is probably why there was no shipping damage. All components were separately foam wrapped and sealed in plastic. The Ultracote covering was tight with no wrinkles. The cowl is an absolute beauty with a superb paint finish and a really neat wire screen already in place below the front opening. This will help for cooling but also gives it a unique and professional look. Both wings and stabs fit tightly against the fuse and already have the correct incidence established. The additional hardware pack I purchased is top quality and heavy duty in nature. This plane is undoubtedly going to go together quickly and be very strong. I plan to put a DA-100 on it (still waiting on shipment) with Hitec 5945's all the way around.

If anyone who reads this is contemplating a 35% size ARF I would strongly recommend a Wild Hare product. I know this sounds a bit like a sales pitch but I assure you its not. I'm just a happy customer. Wild Hare not only has well thought through and quality products but they also have excellent customer support. I've talked to or e-mailed Tom Fawcet at Wild Hare several times over the past year about my Giles and the Extra 330 and every time I finish the communication satisfied and confident that whatever Tom says he'll do that it will actually happen in an expedited manner. You don't get that feeling too often and that's why I believe Wild Hare is here to stay.
Old 09-05-2003, 03:29 PM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

Default My 2nd Wild Hare

Always good to hear product comments. I have been looking at their new edge 84" 540T.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:07 PM
CHOCOFAN

Default RE: My 2nd Wild Hare

I'm looking @ the Wild Hare Extra 330LX right now, saw the Joe Hunt video it really flies and considering on getting one, I already got the 28% Edge from Wild Hare opened the box everything came just nice & neatly wrapped,I was thinking what would anybody else think if dear old Tom was to have made a 38% or 35% Edge 540 just like the 28% he has on sale?
Old 08-26-2004, 05:24 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: My 2nd Wild Hare

I too, have had several of the 28% Wild Hare planes and a 35% Giles that I have to get together soon. All the 28% planes are super flyers, easy to assemble, and look great. The Giles is unbelieveable in appearance The red over white scheme I ordered has to be seen to be truly appreciated. It's a major WOW .

The thought or mention of a 35% Edge or Katana from Wild Hare would make my wife instantly hide all my financial resources.