Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Wild HAir Edge 540 102 inch WS

Old 09-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Cyberwolf
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wild HAir Edge 540 102 inch WS

Hey guys I just picked up this plane over the weekend ,it has maybe a half a dozen flights on it and looks to be in NIB condition.
I looked on the web for any info for the plane and there not showing any large aircraft at this time. I'm wondering what a person is looking at for throws, CG location and just general info on the plane. If anyone has this info I would sure appreciate any information.
Thanks in advance. I didn't take a pic yet ,but the color scheme is the red,yellow and white with some black.
I was not told why they took the plane apart after just so few flights,makes me wonder if there is an issue with the way it flies.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:22 AM
john911
My Feedback: (1)

right on the wing tube.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:24 AM
john911
My Feedback: (1)

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/wild...w-35-edge.html
Old 09-04-2013, 05:40 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nothing wrong with the way that plane flies, it's one of the two best planes we ever made. email wildharerc@gmail,com and I'll send you a manual.

I also have a set of wings and matching stabs to turn it into a slick 540. My last set. This is what I fly, Edge converted to a slick. Best flying setup ever. Buy the wings, you'll have the best setup at the field.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:14 AM
Cyberwolf
My Feedback: (4)

Thank you for the information guys, I figured the CG was on the tube but it is always good to get a second opinion.
Tom thank you for the offer on the manual, I will be in touch soon.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:23 PM
gridley

Tom, hope you see your way clear to reenter the market. Your products were some of the best.