Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Baby Edge for Cancer Patient

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 12:57 AM
EDGE_MAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Baby Edge for Cancer Patient

Ben i cant thank you enough for that cf wing tube it made my day when randy told me you were sending it!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 05:58 AM
randy racer
My Feedback: (3)

EDGE MAN, you are da man. it's been a pleasure.

randy
Old 04-12-2006, 09:10 AM
ben beyer
My Feedback: (23)

ORIGINAL: EDGE_MAN

Ben i cant thank you enough for that cf wing tube it made my day when randy told me you were sending it!!!!!!!
No problem man. I'll get it in the mail sometime next week since I have to go get it out of my uncles' basement.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Dangerous Dan
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: ben beyer

No problem man. I'll get it in the mail sometime next week since I have to go get it out of my uncles' basement.
You crashed your baby edge into your uncle's basement?

You guys might give gene at troy built a call he is a great guy and might contribute some more CF goodies.

Hitec is also a great company that is willing to help out a fellow modeler, they gave me an exlipse at below cost to present to a fellow flyer who was involved in a near fatal motorcycle crash.

The companies that donated parts or gave discounts for this plane are companies with hearts, and that is where I will spend my $$.

Awsome job guys!

Old 04-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Dangerous Dan
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: ben beyer

You crashed your baby edge into your uncle's basement?

You guys might give gene at troy built a call he is a great guy and might contribute some more CF goodies.

Hitec is also a great company that is willing to help out a fellow modeler, they gave me an exlipse at below cost to present to a fellow flyer who was involved in a near fatal motorcycle crash.

The companies that donated parts or gave discounts for this plane are companies with hearts, and that is where I will spend my $$.

Awsome job guys!

Old 04-12-2006, 11:33 AM
ben beyer

Nope, crashed on the runway when a wheel axle broke. Wing tube is in storage in my uncles' basement though.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:10 PM
MannyEdge
My Feedback: (9)

ORIGINAL: EDGE_MAN

I really don't know what i would do without these guys. I receive treatment at vanderbilt university medical center of Nashville TN and have been going there for a year now alot of time spending at least 2 1/2 weeks out of every month there in the hospital receiving high dose chemo therapy. So you can imagine i have little time to assemble planes and can't exactly have a job so without them i would be grounded[X(].......and the thought of that is aweful!!!!!!
Corey:

I live in Franklin, TN just south of Nashville and fly out of Cane Ridge in Antioch. There is a lot of people that fly giant scale at that field. When you are in town you will have to stop by and show us that great Edge of yours. Good Luck!!! If you need directions just let me know. Take care.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:21 AM
randy racer
My Feedback: (3)

ben beyer, thank again for corey's wing tube. i received it today and it looks great. corey is in the hospital in nashville this weekend for his last treatment we hope. i called him and told him it was here, he sounded exited but he doesn't feel very good right now. i think it made his day. alot of good people like you have helped him in a time of need and it warms my heart(i didn't even know i had one).

thanks again ben and everyone else that have helped out

randy canter
Old 04-22-2006, 05:45 PM
ICE_MAN

That did make his day, I just got off the phone with him, and he was telling me about it! He says he's finished with his last treatment and that now they're just flushing it all out and such. He should be home tomorrow evening or Monday afternoon if all goes well.

Corey, good to see you on here! Who would have thought when we first started out you would become Edge Man and I would own an Extra [&:] Things sure do switch around with time eh? Haha[8D]
Old 04-22-2006, 05:52 PM
ben beyer

ORIGINAL: randy racer

ben beyer, thank again for corey's wing tube. i received it today and it looks great. corey is in the hospital in nashville this weekend for his last treatment we hope. i called him and told him it was here, he sounded exited but he doesn't feel very good right now. i think it made his day. alot of good people like you have helped him in a time of need and it warms my heart(i didn't even know i had one).

thanks again ben and everyone else that have helped out

randy canter
Hey man, the pleasure is all mine. I thought getting mono and strep throat at the same time was bad. He's younger and has it a lot worse. He makes me feel lucky that I've got my health. I'm just glad I could contribute in some way.