Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Falcon-X Problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 09:11 PM
mglantz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Falcon-X Problem

A couple of months ago, I received a Falcon-X, 3 channel copter as a gift. It is a blast to fly and, since I never had any experience with any kind of RC helicopter, it has been a great tool for learning and has fired up my interest to get involved with more advanced models. Here's the problem...the Falcon has flown beautifully even after a number of crashes during the learning curve. However, a few days ago the helicopter starting acting strange. During a hover, I can keep the nose continually pointed in one direction; however, the helicopter starts to hover in a circle, which gets concentrically larger as it hovers. The best way to describe it is hold your hand, keeping the palm facing down and parallel to the floor and keeping your fingers pointed to one spot, move your hand in a circle. I cannot find anything out of alignment or balance but it acts as if something is off kilter.

If anyone can offer any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance.

Mike