Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

EXI 450 pro issues

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

EXI 450 pro issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 12:12 PM
demo_slug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXI 450 pro issues

<xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles latentstylecount="156" deflockedstate="false"></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style>

trying to get some support on this, got a kit yesterday, and its got problems. Ican't get a log in at RC discuss, the system is busted. Itried xheli chat, but the guy pointed me here. He was nice and offered a refund, but I’d hate to give up on xheil after one bad kit.

I've only built align or eflite kits, I'm not used to this low of quality, did Ijust get a bad kit? if I ask for a new kit, will it be better? or do I just ask for individual parts to be replaced? Or do I have high expectations and need to stick to “premium” kits

1. so here is my first quality issue, the swash balls are too low and the links collide with the swash arms when the head is rotated with any angle. I could chamfer the links, but this is kinda ghetto. Swash is no good? Links are bad?
2. pin on the washout assembly is bent and wash out is chipped.
3. all the carbon is frayed
4. big sharp burrs on most components

5. tail housing looks cracked.

posted the issues on the xheli support forum on helifreak. but no response as of yet. Isent PMs, created a service ticket.
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=301326

Old 04-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Forum support1

Default RE: EXI 450 pro issues

I'm so sorry to hear that what is your order number ? How can i help you out with your kit.

Eric
Old 04-29-2011, 12:54 PM
demo_slug

please do the needfull.

ORIGINAL: Forum support1

I'm so sorry to hear that what is your order number ? How can i help you out with your kit.

Eric
Old 05-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Forum support1

What parts you need ??Eric