Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Welcome XHeli.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome XHeli.com

Andy (yadac123) will be hosting this support forum representing XHeli.com and its products. If you have any questions, please use this forum to get direct help from XHeli.com.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:34 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Welcome XHeli.com

Thanks

Andy
Old 03-27-2009, 07:34 AM
winmkr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello X-Heli:

I have purchases two apache co axial heli's and have had problems with both. Is this model a quality heli as both gears, motors and or blade brackets have broken quickly. I would like to try to fix one of them but do not want to put any more money into it unless I feel like I can repair it to fly. This is a part that always breaks : Colco Apache Part 11H04-33 $5.00

I understand how to change the inner and outer axle claw and motors but they don't seem to go back together and work again...... Are there any good manuals or videos I can get help researching these repairs. I am a fixer upper and have made many successful repairs but I do not know all!

Ant comments and X-heli really does a great job and I will be purchasing from them in the future!

Thanks again!

Tony
Old 04-08-2009, 04:57 PM
yadac123

what's your order number? if I send you that part will you be able to repair it? if yes I'll do it.

Andy
Old 04-11-2009, 12:43 PM
jpearson9

Andy, how long should it take to charge my battery for my new Belt CP V2?
Old 04-12-2009, 09:45 AM
winmkr

Hi Andy:

After buying another heli - below from X-heli I want to tell you that the 4 Channel R/C Black Hawk is made of very cheap plastic that broke after flying 2 X and fly's very eradic. This is a $69 heli not $99!

I was so looking forward to this heli and now it's worthless....parts and I should of bought an apache ah-64. I don't expect anything from you Andy but I am getting tired of spending my hard earned money and getting little for it.

The 4 Channel R/C Black Hawk is way overpriced from the 10 plus heli's I have purchased in the last year. I am very disappointed with this heli and just wanted to let all know.

Thanks Andy and if you could get me a good discount on an Apache ah 64 please let me know as you guys have a wonderful company and I like to buy from an American company.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Anthony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Dear Customer,

Order Number: 550792
-
Quantity Item
1 Colco 4-Channel Apache Spare Parts: Colco Apache Part
1 4 Channel R/C Black Hawk Radio Control Counter Rotation Helicopter

SubTotal: $104.95
Shipping and Handling: $0
Tax: $0
Insurance: $0
Discount: $0
Total: $104.95

Please keep the Order Number 550792 for future reference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Thank you for shopping at XHeli

E-mail: [email protected]
Old 04-12-2009, 04:56 PM
cutter043

hello fellow flyers

im chris and im flying the blade 400 by eflite. i have seen your add for the CNC metal head and tail and was wondering is they are good . my hobby guy says there made in china and wont order it. or should i say advises me not to order it . hes korean and kinda biased. however im ready to flop 100 bucks for the cnc metal head and tail. but i have a few questions about it is all ..

will it hold up if i have a blade strike
will it last awhile?
will it retain the blue finish
will it stay in shape if a harder crash happens.

thanks guys

chris
Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM
yadac123

How about I sent you a few parts and you repair it?

Andy
Old 04-14-2009, 07:18 PM
yadac123

Sorry I don't think any metal head will hold up if you have a blade strike wether it's korean made or china made. In general it really depends on the magnitude of the blade strike but I can guaranty that it will perform better than the stock eflite blade 400 rotor head.

Andy
Old 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM
s_perkins

well i don't really know whats going on with xheli but it isn't good

Possibly the worst experience I have ever had dealing with a company for anything is Xheli hands down on June 15th I received a package from Xheli with my new Esky honey bee king 2 boy this is neat huh, opened it up looked it over read the book checked linkages charged battery, the next day at noon for lunch I thought lets have fun, installed battery, and just for safety because I don't know how this thing will handle I put on training gear and spun it it up first thing it wants to spin wildly to the right so I checked all directions on servos and on gyro and the only thing that will keep it from spinning right is to hold solid left rudder, huh well was looking it over and tried again and less than two minutes into the playing not even off the ground just spinning it up and checking why it wants to rotate right, when the motor just loses all power and instantly went up in smoke. The END
called tech support and all the guy could tell me was it doesn't have a warranty on that so if I want to take the parts off pay shipping to them they will send new parts and of course pay shipping again and be down for a couple weeks not only that but now I'm going to be down another chunk of money for something that hasn't worked. I told him I wanted a refund then he had the nerve to tell me I had to ship it to him at my expense to get a refund I told him to send me a will call. And not only that but the tech hung up on me when I said I thought this was a reputable company.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:14 PM
yadac123

what's your order number I'll have you return it for refund. First of all this is a 6 ch heli and not meant for a beginner. Fly heli requires patience and you must take slow step to apporach this.

Andy
Old 07-09-2009, 02:24 AM
Cowpal

I ordered a tool kit (18P37-ToolBox-Green) from XHeli about a month and half ago.  The tool kit includes two 1.5mm hex screwdrivers.   One is OK, but the tip of the other one is out of shape (not exactly a true hexagon) so it does not fit the socket on a screw.  I sent several e-mails asking for a replacement screwdriver but each time I received a reply saying "We shall have you someone contact you on the issue in 1-2 business days" and nobody actually contacted me.  I also called the customer serveice number several times but nobody answered the phone after holding for over 15 minutes each time. After unsuccesfully trying to resolved the issue for over a month, I finally got an e-mail saying "Sorry, but the order is out of warranty."  Well, if the warranty has expired, it's because XHeli never responded to my repeated requests! 
Let me ask one more time...Will you please send me a replacement for the defective 1.5mm hex screwdriver?
Old 07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
yadac123

what's your order number? I can replace the tip for you.

Andy
Old 07-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Cowpal

I sent you a PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:24 PM
yadac123

ORIGINAL: Cowpal

I sent you a PM.
I'll replace your parts.

Andy
Old 01-18-2010, 01:53 PM
addictedtohelis
My Feedback: (3)

I dont know if this supposrt forum is still open or not but i recently ordered the falcon 3d from xheli. I am very pleased with the heli itself but the extra main blades that i was supposed to get were not in the box. i have tried to call and have sent numerous emails. After they asked me what was missing i have not heard anything else. now all i get is the email saying that someone will contact me with 24-48 hours and no one ever does. I guess i should just consider myself lucky that its only the extra blades missing but still makes me mad that not everything was sent and no one is even making an attempt to resolve this issue.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:35 PM
yadac123

how about an order number buddy?

Andy
ORIGINAL: addictedtohelis

I dont know if this supposrt forum is still open or not but i recently ordered the falcon 3d from xheli. I am very pleased with the heli itself but the extra main blades that i was supposed to get were not in the box. i have tried to call and have sent numerous emails. After they asked me what was missing i have not heard anything else. now all i get is the email saying that someone will contact me with 24-48 hours and no one ever does. I guess i should just consider myself lucky that its only the extra blades missing but still makes me mad that not everything was sent and no one is even making an attempt to resolve this issue.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:09 PM
addictedtohelis

yhst-94582326164583-203370
Old 01-19-2010, 09:19 PM
yadac123

ORIGINAL: addictedtohelis

yhst-94582326164583-203370
ok missing blade sent USPS 420370669101805213907211275309

Andy
Old 01-19-2010, 09:34 PM
addictedtohelis

Thank you. Iam glad I finally contacted someone that took care of the missing items.