Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Hot!!! Recommended Smart LiPo Charger w/ USB to PC Software!!!

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Hot!!! Recommended Smart LiPo Charger w/ USB to PC Software!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 06:41 PM
xheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot!!! Recommended Smart LiPo Charger w/ USB to PC Software!!!

XHeli.com's new Smart Charger is one of today's most advanced type of smart charger. The T6/AC6 can accept three types of Lithium batteries - LiIo, LiPo and LiFe. It offers additional Lithium programming. Fast charge reduces the charging time of the Lithium battery and the Storage mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage. For the advanced user, the smart charger INCLUDES a PC based program that can analyze the characteristic of the battery through the computers USB port. The software will graph voltage, current, capacity and temperature curves. It also shows the individual voltages of each cell in the Lithium battery pack. Also feature LCD display and High-quality aluminum case is durable and very efficient to cool out the internal heat

[link=http://www.xheli.com/charger.html]Smart LiPo Chargers[/link]

Old 02-16-2009, 12:19 AM
LiveSquid

Default RE: Hot!!! Recommended Smart LiPo Charger w/ USB to PC Software!!!

Unless Im mistaken, this forum is for support issues. Not for advertisements. Maybe people here would be more willing to purchase from you if you were to resolve the issues at hand.

I apologize to RCU if I have overstepped my bounds here, but it annoys me to see advertisements here when so many of the users here are having such poor results (if any results) from the vendor posting the ads.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:37 AM
xheli

ORIGINAL: LiveSquid

Unless Im mistaken, this forum is for support issues. Not for advertisements. Maybe people here would be more willing to purchase from you if you were to resolve the issues at hand.

I apologize to RCU if I have overstepped my bounds here, but it annoys me to see advertisements here when so many of the users here are having such poor results (if any results) from the vendor posting the ads.
This is XHeli.com's private forum. Regarding the crack canopy, please give me your order# and provide a proof of the crack canopy and we'll replace your canopy with a new one. Thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 12:44 PM
dude7422

you know whats funny they xheli does not have in stock have never
had in stock yes i have looked many times got tired of looking
so i bought from hobby king they hobby king blow you guys X HELI
out of the water on price every item black friday sale was sweet
care to have a black friday sale every friday[8D]
Old 03-10-2009, 03:07 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry about this. We did have it instock once but it was sold out very quickly. We, xheli, always makes sure a product is good before we mass order. We sold 100 pcs and we want to wait a while for some feedback from our customer to make sure it's a good product. After all we are dealing with lipo batteries. We will have more t6 chargers coming in on April. Thank you for being patient with us.

Andy
Old 03-10-2009, 11:36 AM
LiveSquid

ORIGINAL: xheli

This is XHeli.com's private forum. Regarding the crack canopy, please give me your order# and provide a proof of the crack canopy and we'll replace your canopy with a new one. Thanks
See up there at the top left, it shows that this is "XHeli.com Support Forum". So, like I said, it would seem that this forum is intended for SUPPORT issues, not advertising.. As for the canopy, no. Ive learned my lesson with you guys (Xheli, Raidentech, GrandHobby, etc). I have no intention of letting you guys charge me for shipping both ways, or screw me over again. No way.

ORIGINAL: yadac123
We will have more t6 chargers coming in on April. Thank you for being patient with us.

Andy
lol.. Patience? He said he already bought it from another site.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
dude7422

xheli dont get me wrong but you guys sell like 10,000 heli a month good for you and only
10 bad orders in that month not to bad service. people only see what they want to see.
just let others know the volume you do i did buy a el cheapo charger and battery from HC
not everything can be as nice as the EXI450
Old 03-20-2009, 12:31 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First of all, did I mention anything about having you send me the canopy back? All I asked was your order number and that's it. So why you think I would charge you shipping for both ways when I didn't even mention this at all? So this goes back to your first question. "Maybe people here would be more willing to purchase from you if you were to resolve the issues at hand." Can't you see this is exactly what I'm trying to do here????

Let me know
ANdy

Andy
ORIGINAL: LiveSquid

ORIGINAL: xheli

See up there at the top left, it shows that this is "XHeli.com Support Forum". So, like I said, it would seem that this forum is intended for SUPPORT issues, not advertising.. As for the canopy, no. Ive learned my lesson with you guys (Xheli, Raidentech, GrandHobby, etc). I have no intention of letting you guys charge me for shipping both ways, or screw me over again. No way.

ORIGINAL: yadac123
We will have more t6 chargers coming in on April. Thank you for being patient with us.

Andy
lol.. Patience? He said he already bought it from another site.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 AM
LiveSquid

No. I will not do business with you again.

Plain enough?