Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

G2 complaints

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 03:36 AM
darkfall13
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 complaints

As this is the xheli support forum I figure I should post here too just in case my e-mail doesn't get read, below are my e-mails to xheli:

Premium Exceed G2 concerns‏
Sent: Sun 1/25/09 12:11 AM
To: [email protected]
I was quite excited when I received my G2 2 weeks ago. But that's about as far as it's been so far. Taking it out from the package and following the manual I tried hopping, but I couldn't get off the ground, even at full throttle. After hours of research I found out the pitch servo is bad, you can see that e-mail in your own records, or I have pasted below for your convenience. I never got a reply to that e-mail and tried calling a few times and managed to reach you on 1/15/09 5:19pm and I am told I will receive a replacement servo, though the heli itself arrived a day after shipment (quite amazing) I still have not seen my replacement servo.

Furthermore, I tried "driving" along the ground as someone suggested to get a feel for how the helicopter moves and I was having a blast thinking of how soon I could get the thing actually flying when the servo arrives. But that feeling is immediately struck down when the heli dies... 3 minutes into the flight! I've charged the battery several times these past 2 days totaling 6 flights and each time is the same, flight times of 3-5 minutes. I got this model because of the long flight time advertised "Approximately 20 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional Li- poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time." And surprise, I have the premium model with the Li-Po battery so I was thinking I'd get amazing flight times. But no, I get squat. Something needs to be done about this because it's very dissapointing to have had so many bad experiences with your company when I'm a brand new customer.

Thank you,

Kenneth Gibson

Previous E-Mail-

New Exceed G2 won't leave the ground‏
Sent: Wed 1/14/09 1:02 AM
To: [email protected]

I recently received an Exceed G2 from you and I followed the manual to the letter. I've gone through it nearly a dozen times now to make sure I've done as it said. But the heli won't leave the ground even at full throttle. Upon reading around the internet as this is my first heli, I found out that the pitch changes with the throttle, so I thought maybe it was staying at a neutral pitch. But when I disconnected the motor and moved the throttle the servo for the pitch moved, though a small amount, I just thought it didn't take much to change the pitch. But I was still not satisfied with that. So I unhooked the linkage from the servo and moved the little shaft that changes the pitch by hand and it moves 5 or more times further by hand! Quite obviously changing the pitch visually on the blades. So I thought maybe it was binding, but by fingers alone the pitch linkages moved flawlessly. So I then hooked the battery up and left the servo unhooked from the linkage stuff. I then tried moving the throttle, and watching the gear I saw that it barely rotated, maybe the width of a tooth or 2. So at least from my end of things, it appears faulty.

So that brings me to the rest of this e-mail. What can we do about this since this is a brand new heli?

Thank you for your time,

Kenneth Gibson

Old 01-27-2009, 10:50 PM
darkfall13
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: G2 complaints

Andy? Someone? Still haven't got a response here or to my e-mail, and if it's needed my order number was 501467.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:15 AM
xheli

we'll have someone take care of your problem. in the meantime, please read my PM to you. Thanks
Old 02-11-2009, 03:38 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A new servo has been sent to you.

Andy
Old 04-20-2010, 06:04 PM
billyt

i bought a g2 as well no tail rotor rotation diag the defect called x heli got nowhere emailed when nitro planes got involved it is still in its box worst customer service ever it works well as a paper weight and to think i never heard of x heli till i got a email from rc universe as a parter or some relationship so i looked at their site and bought a heli what a mistake o well live and learn
Old 04-26-2010, 01:41 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I send you an PM. I"ll help you via PM.

Andy