XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Experiences buying from xheli.

Reply
Old 11-16-2011, 11:37 AM
  #176
Forum support1
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: la puente, CA, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 268
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

One more weeks guys and black sales is here anyone have a good plan. what to buy I want a new laptop.



Eric
Forum support1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:02 PM
  #177
gettin high
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: vicksburg, MS
Posts: 9
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

Hi ericIflew my blue bird once and it did fine. Let it cool overnite,charged it and flew after work and it began being erratic like it was losing signal. I put it down on the ground, let it set a couple of seconds, and tried it again. It lifted off fine but about 30 seconds it started doing it again. Managed to get it down without crashing, so I just shut it off. The other 2 107s flew perfect, with the yellow one being a beast compared to the other 2. That one is so much faster and stable compared to the other 2. LOL, I know color makes no difference! Just saying. Can u make any suggestions that I can try because I have tried the other txs, and they work perfect on the other 2. Light blinks then turns solid like its binding so Im stumped as to why it just quit. Just so u know none of the 3 have been crashed yet because im still testing them out before I give them to my boys for christmas.  thanks for any suggestions    Gettin High
gettin high is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:32 PM
  #178
mojojojo21
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: , OK
Posts: 3
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

I just bought a mini wolf rc and was so exited to get it last friday but the heli does not work. Its my first ever rc and the throttle does not work at all. I have been trying to contact Xheli buy phone and email but no one is there. I am trying to get an exchange but i cant get a hold of anybody until i found this forrum that says Xheli is a bad business and they dont respond. I hope somebody here can help me know how i can get a hold of them.

Thanks
mojojojo21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:56 AM
  #179
Forum support1
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: la puente, CA, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 268
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: gettin high

Hi ericIflew my blue bird once and it did fine. Let it cool overnite,charged it and flew after work and it began being erratic like it was losing signal. I put it down on the ground, let it set a couple of seconds, and tried it again. It lifted off fine but about 30 seconds it started doing it again. Managed to get it down without crashing, so I just shut it off. The other 2 107s flew perfect, with the yellow one being a beast compared to the other 2. That one is so much faster and stable compared to the other 2. LOL, I know color makes no difference! Just saying. Can u make any suggestions that I can try because I have tried the other txs, and they work perfect on the other 2. Light blinks then turns solid like its binding so Im stumped as to why it just quit. Just so u know none of the 3 have been crashed yet because im still testing them out before I give them to my boys for christmas. thanks for any suggestions Gettin High

Hi

your USB cable probably lose is probably didn't get any charge insdie the helicotper. I have see this problem before. try to hold the USB for like 5 min see if it work.


Eric
Forum support1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:18 PM
  #180
Explosivo73
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Augusta, NJ
Posts: 2
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

First time purchasing from Xheli and it will indeed be my last, we ordered two heli's for my nephews and both arrived damaged. I was able to get a hold of someone at Xheli and they kindly offered to send me an RMA to return the damaged items but that was not the point. What I really wanted to do was get a new set of heli's to my door before Christmas.

I offered to order and pay for another set of helis and then wait for the RMA to come in to return the damaged units. The damage to the helis was visible through the factory packaging and while the shipping carton was not damaged the original packaging was pretty beat up an it looked as though the boxes had been opened and retaped shut at one point.

All I had asked in return was that Xheli cover the difference in the cost of normal shipping versus the expedited shipping costs to get me a new set of helis by Christmas for my nephews, unfortunately they refused. Ididn't think that this was asking too much given the fact that they will undoubtedly being going after the shipping company for the cost of the damaged helis.

I understand that they are trying to keep cost down but it was also not my fault that they arrived damaged and they could have kept a customer by meeting me half way.
Explosivo73 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:18 AM
  #181
Forum support1
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: la puente, CA, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 268
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Explosivo73

First time purchasing from Xheli and it will indeed be my last, we ordered two heli's for my nephews and both arrived damaged. I was able to get a hold of someone at Xheli and they kindly offered to send me an RMA to return the damaged items but that was not the point. What I really wanted to do was get a new set of heli's to my door before Christmas.

I offered to order and pay for another set of helis and then wait for the RMA to come in to return the damaged units. The damage to the helis was visible through the factory packaging and while the shipping carton was not damaged the original packaging was pretty beat up an it looked as though the boxes had been opened and retaped shut at one point.

All I had asked in return was that Xheli cover the difference in the cost of normal shipping versus the expedited shipping costs to get me a new set of helis by Christmas for my nephews, unfortunately they refused. Ididn't think that this was asking too much given the fact that they will undoubtedly being going after the shipping company for the cost of the damaged helis.

I understand that they are trying to keep cost down but it was also not my fault that they arrived damaged and they could have kept a customer by meeting me half way.
Hi
I'm sorry about your damage item may I have your order number please. Time in time when my company ship out package UPSor USPS will damage or lost our stuff. We don't except the customer to cover the return cost. But if we have to file a claim then it will take sometime I just want to let you know who ever you spoke in CS they just going by the policy.


Eric
Forum support1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:08 PM
  #182
Explosivo73
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Augusta, NJ
Posts: 2
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Forum support1


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Explosivo73

First time purchasing from Xheli and it will indeed be my last, we ordered two heli's for my nephews and both arrived damaged. I was able to get a hold of someone at Xheli and they kindly offered to send me an RMA to return the damaged items but that was not the point. What I really wanted to do was get a new set of heli's to my door before Christmas.

I offered to order and pay for another set of helis and then wait for the RMA to come in to return the damaged units. The damage to the helis was visible through the factory packaging and while the shipping carton was not damaged the original packaging was pretty beat up an it looked as though the boxes had been opened and retaped shut at one point.

All I had asked in return was that Xheli cover the difference in the cost of normal shipping versus the expedited shipping costs to get me a new set of helis by Christmas for my nephews, unfortunately they refused. Ididn't think that this was asking too much given the fact that they will undoubtedly being going after the shipping company for the cost of the damaged helis.

I understand that they are trying to keep cost down but it was also not my fault that they arrived damaged and they could have kept a customer by meeting me half way.
Hi
I'm sorry about your damage item may I have your order number please. Time in time when my company ship out package UPSor USPS will damage or lost our stuff. We don't except the customer to cover the return cost. But if we have to file a claim then it will take sometime I just want to let you know who ever you spoke in CS they just going by the policy.


Eric
Eric the person Ispoke to was Richard andhe did a fine job, it was not that he expected me to pay the return shipping on the item it was that I was willing to let the RMA process work as intended and ship the damaged items back but in the mean time Iwanted to order another set of heli's and have them here by the holiday. All Iwas asking was that Xheli charge me the same amount that they did the first time, I would pay for the heli's plus the normal shipping costs. I was asking Xheli to cover the difference between the normal costs and expedited costs, that's all.

While the damage was unfortunate it was certainly not my fault and you as the shipper has the opportunity to recoup those losses, as you stated, through a claim to the shipping company. The customer, me, on the other hand now had to lay out the cash a second time as well as the cost of overnight shipping to get them here in time for Sunday when I had initially ordered them in plenty of time and did not have to incur the extra costs.

At the end of the day Xheli would have my money twice until the RMA was completed, they would have had a satisfied customer by making this right and not having it cost a penny more than what the customer had initially intended to spend, and they could have recouped their losses with a claim to the shipping company. If you look at it this way Xheli could have made the profit they were going to make on initial sale and made money on the damage claim to the shipping company for those lost profits as well, not to mention keepinga customer satisfied,all for the cost of the difference in shipping.

Ido not have my order number with me here in the office but Iwill PM you enough information to find me in your system.
Explosivo73 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:53 AM
  #183
dustymx5
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Franklinville, NY
Posts: 3
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

I too read much about xheli before purchasing from them for the first time. Unfortunately I am not at all happy with the experience. The order arrived early Friday and I posted to their "rcdiscuss" site that there was damage at about 3pmEST, long before close PST time. Did not receive so much as a "Wewill look into it." So I thenput in a request to their "Support Ticket" system, which is suppose togenerate a request number that can be used to check progress. I've received nothing. Next I sent a message to their support "email addrerss". No reply received. That's about the extent of taxing my old man's computer skills and by then itwas too lated to use the simple old-fashioned phone.

I don't know what their normal response time is, but not even an automated response indicating receipt in what is approachingtwo days is not acceptable.

I dare not do anything to the helicopter until I know what the resolution will be so what irks me the most is loosing what will now be at least three days to assembly and prep it. This timeof year in the north east gettingdays fit for outdoor flying are few an far between.

Dusty
dustymx5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:02 AM
  #184
RC RedHots
 
RC RedHots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Siler City , NC
Posts: 112
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

Contact Eric on this forum.
RC RedHots is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:16 AM
  #185
dustymx5
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Franklinville, NY
Posts: 3
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

I was born long before computers were even dreamed of and my use and understanding of these machines reflects that. I assumed, right or wrong, that someone at xheli at least monitored this portion of this forum since it was created for them. So who is Eric and how do i contact him directly onthis forum site?

Dusty
dustymx5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:14 AM
  #186
RC RedHots
 
RC RedHots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Siler City , NC
Posts: 112
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: dustymx5

I was born long before computers were even dreamed of and my use and understanding of these machines reflects that. I assumed, right or wrong, that someone at xheli at least monitored this portion of this forum since it was created for them. So who is Eric and how do i contact him directly onthis forum site?

Dusty

Hello Dusty

I also was born before the invention of the computer!

Eric is the guy to contact, he works for Xheli and is the answer guy.

Click on the link below


http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...1&memid=533929


He can help you with your problem faster then a phone call.

I have in the past years spent a few thousand dollars at Xheli and HobbyParts, knock on wood I haven't been screwed yet.

Yes the phone calls are a pain, the hold time is a killer.

RC REDHOTS



RC RedHots is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:41 AM
  #187
Forum support1
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: la puente, CA, UNITED KINGDOM
Posts: 268
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: dustymx5

I was born long before computers were even dreamed of and my use and understanding of these machines reflects that. I assumed, right or wrong, that someone at xheli at least monitored this portion of this forum since it was created for them. So who is Eric and how do i contact him directly onthis forum site?

Dusty

Hi Dusty

How may I help with you, Do you have an order number and could you tell me what is your problem with your order please.

Eric
Forum support1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:45 AM
  #188
dustymx5
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Franklinville, NY
Posts: 3
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

Thanks Eric, and others on this forum. The issues with my xheli order have been addressed and replacement parts are on their way.

Dusty
dustymx5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:42 AM
  #189
flyowa
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: , IA
Posts: 22
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.



My first problem with xheli is that they charge your credit card immediately when you place the order, that way you have to go hat in hand for a refund if they screw up and anyone can read the hundreds of complaints out there in regards to how they drag their feet on refunds, many had to resort to charge backs apparently.

Secondly, I placed the order with specific time restraints, and instead of canceling the order as requested in the order comments, three different employees lied to me about when the order shipped,they told me it had shipped already, and they simply generated a label without shipping to stall for time. Let's be clear here, they told me it had shipped when in fact all they did was generate a label to get a tracking number and tell me it shipped.

Then we have the current problem, which they haven;t resolved yet. One of the items I order was a Syma S033G. The version they shipped to me was not the version they advertised on their website, the version they shipped has a smaller battery and is missing the tailbooms lights, when I contacted them about it and pointed it out, Chris admitted they are aware of the wrong model being listed, in fact they still have it listed and have made no attempt to correct the ad. His solution was to have me ship back the wrong item at my expense and wait for them to get around to giving me a refund.

Seriously, they advertise an item they know they don't have, they knowingly ship you out a different version that is significantly different from what you ordered and they expect you to pay for their fraud?

flyowa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:37 AM
  #190
flyowa
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: , IA
Posts: 22
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...y-CA-100056369
flyowa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:52 AM
  #191
flyowa
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: , IA
Posts: 22
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

ROFLMAO !!!
http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/...3181/443646/72
flyowa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:08 PM.