Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Experiences buying from xheli.

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Experiences buying from xheli.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 01:12 PM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Experiences buying from xheli.

HI YADAC123 I've just gottn my Exceed Madhawk 300 airwolf Fp heli (the red and white one). Anyways my complaint is that the white color on the front part of the fuselage is not the same as the white color on the tail end. The white color on the front looks as if it was painted over the red and it has a light white pinkesh look to it. And the white on the tail end is bright white in color. My question is what are you or Xheli.com gonna do for me about this. Because it's a nice looking heli....but the difference in the 2 white colors throw's it way off. I tried to reach you guy's at Xheli.com but phones are busy...so here is my contact number please call me 216-315-5777 ask for Aluminum Crusher. Thanks And now I have to go thru the pain of sending it back[sm=angry_smile.gif]

OH and by the way this was my first time ordering an Exceed product and from Xheli.com. But by me thinking on the positive side everything shall work out for the good.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Rock0nman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know Xheli.  If you would just get it right the first time...
Old 12-22-2009, 08:59 PM
yadac123

Well if I issue you a $10 credit will this work for you? Sorry I don't know why walkera would paint another paint over another paint. If possible can you please send me or post a picture of the heli you have and we can compare side by side and see what's the difference and what you are unhappy about.

Andy
Old 12-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Rock0nman

Well it finally happened.  I got through to Xheli customer support and was given an RMA to return my Exceed Eagle 50 that was too tail heavy to fly.  I ordered this bird on 28 Nov.  It is now 28 Dec.  Bad news though.  I'm not sending this heli back.  I gave up on getting Xheli to accept a return.  On top of that i'm not paying for shipping from Iraq to send it back and pray for a refund.  It was hard enough to get ahold of xheli to begin and even more difficult to maintain contact.  Besides I have already re-engineered this heli to be balanced, bought many spare parts and upgrades, and would have to get rid of a lot of stuff should i send this bird back.  I'm through with Xheli. They are certainly not the only RC dealer in the market.  I have found many others with better prices.  Congrats Xheli, you just lost a customer. 
Old 12-28-2009, 11:39 AM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: Rock0nman

Well it finally happened. I got through to Xheli customer support and was given an RMA to return my Exceed Eagle 50 that was too tail heavy to fly. I ordered this bird on 28 Nov. It is now 28 Dec. Bad news though. I'm not sending this heli back. I gave up on getting Xheli to accept a return. On top of that i'm not paying for shipping from Iraq to send it back and pray for a refund. It was hard enough to get ahold of xheli to begin and even more difficult to maintain contact. Besides I have already re-engineered this heli to be balanced, bought many spare parts and upgrades, and would have to get rid of a lot of stuff should i send this bird back. I'm through with Xheli. They are certainly not the only RC dealer in the market. I have found many others with better prices. Congrats Xheli, you just lost a customer.
YEAH man I know what you mean. I'm trying to get rid of my exceed madhawk 300 airwolf red & white it's stable for a good hover, but not user friendly for a newbie. If one shuold get one get the canopy type so that you can get inside easily to make changes (the fuselage is a pain to take off). Tail blade is a pain to change it should have been made for an easy on easy off with grub set screw. I'am going to stick with the blade msr. Can you return it if your not satisfied with a product that xheli.com sales???
Old 12-30-2009, 12:30 AM
yadac123

Yes you can send it back for refund and there will be a 15% restock fee for used item. what's your order number? Let me know.

Andy
ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: Rock0nman

Well it finally happened. I got through to Xheli customer support and was given an RMA to return my Exceed Eagle 50 that was too tail heavy to fly. I ordered this bird on 28 Nov. It is now 28 Dec. Bad news though. I'm not sending this heli back. I gave up on getting Xheli to accept a return. On top of that i'm not paying for shipping from Iraq to send it back and pray for a refund. It was hard enough to get ahold of xheli to begin and even more difficult to maintain contact. Besides I have already re-engineered this heli to be balanced, bought many spare parts and upgrades, and would have to get rid of a lot of stuff should i send this bird back. I'm through with Xheli. They are certainly not the only RC dealer in the market. I have found many others with better prices. Congrats Xheli, you just lost a customer.
YEAH man I know what you mean. I'm trying to get rid of my exceed madhawk 300 airwolf red & white it's stable for a good hover, but not user friendly for a newbie. If one shuold get one get the canopy type so that you can get inside easily to make changes (the fuselage is a pain to take off). Tail blade is a pain to change it should have been made for an easy on easy off with grub set screw. I'am going to stick with the blade msr. Can you return it if your not satisfied with a product that xheli.com sales???
Old 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
thirteenblack

XHeli sold my wife an S006 Syma Heli for a Christmas present to me. It required a little patience and some adjustment, even a new set of blades after several amazingly brutal crashes. It is so much fun that I ordered several more co-axials in the micro/indoor range from XHeli this week.

I spent a few hours over the course of two days looking at all the stuff they have on thier site. The site gave me quite a bit of information as well as several videos that really let me figure out what I was after and frankly, just were fun to watch.

I think I'm offically hooked and XHeli will probably suck up the vast majority of my recreation budget this year.

Thanks for the great website. Thanks for the Fun.

Thought you guys would like to hear someone say something nice.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:27 AM
JB-Heli

I received a BlueRay 450 PE for Christmas.  After a 10 year break from helicopters the better half had a brainstorm and surprised me.  Unfortunately the ESC immediately smoked on start up but a quick email to Andy had a replacement on its way which I am happy to say is already in the bird and the first (very brief) hover has taken place.  This is excellent customer service and I am pleased with the make and quality of the helicopter. 

I'll be a customer of XHeli in the future. 
Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Petetong

Xheli is a terrible company to do business with! I ordered a helicopter in November and received the helicopter but no RC unit on the 4th December. Since that day I have called, e-mailed, attempted to use the online service repeatedly and all I get is that someone will contact me in 1 to 2 business days (no one has ever answered the phone)- no surprises that I have not been contacted. I would actively discourage anyone thinking of buying items from Xhelinot to based on the disgusting level of service I have received. If anyone from Xheli reads this messageI'd appreciate a live person getting in touch.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Petetong

My advice would be spend your money elsewhere or otherwise, like me, you'll end up extremely frustrated and with no one wanting to listen. I've never aired comments on a forum like this and would choose not too if I could just get someone to fulfill my order.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:28 PM
rob_acdgspetc
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Petetong

My advice would be spend your money elsewhere or otherwise, like me, you'll end up extremely frustrated and with no one wanting to listen. I've never aired comments on a forum like this and would choose not too if I could just get someone to fulfill my order.
Can you give some other places to shop please? (that carry the exceed G2 and parts)
Old 01-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Petetong

Hi Rob, Regrettably this was a first experience for me and a very bad one at that. I hope to hear from Xheli through this choice of communication but I have no faith in this company. I wish you luck in finding an alternative supplier.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:05 PM
rob_acdgspetc

Hi Rob, Regrettably this was a first experience for me and a very bad one at that. I hope to hear from Xheli through this choice of communication but I have no faith in this company. I wish you luck in finding an alternative supplier.

dang..
Old 01-06-2010, 08:16 PM
yadac123

so what exactly is your problem with the product? order number?

Andy

Xheli is a terrible company to do business with! I ordered a helicopter in November and received the helicopter but no RC unit on the 4th December. Since that day I have called, e-mailed, attempted to use the online service repeatedly and all I get is that someone will contact me in 1 to 2 business days (no one has ever answered the phone) - no surprises that I have not been contacted. I would actively discourage anyone thinking of buying items from Xheli not to based on the disgusting level of service I have received. If anyone from Xheli reads this message I'd appreciate a live person getting in touch.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:13 AM
aluminum crusher

Well I'm finally up and flying here ya'll go but don't laugh LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLxkkkuqUYg
Old 01-08-2010, 11:32 PM
thundervee

ORIGINAL: rob_acdgspetc

Can you give some other places to shop please? (that carry the exceed G2 and parts)
Here's a place the parts are a little higher but if cust. srvc is any better it will be worth the extra money, x-heli cust srvc is almost non existing!

http://www.wonderhobby.com/sparepart50h08.html
Old 01-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Mak23

Ok I'll try here. I received a Syma 3 channel Alloy Shark Helli as a Christmas gift. The tail rotor will not work. I've tried phone, E-mails, online support with Xheli and I get no response. From what I've read here and other forums this seems to be the norm rather than the exception. Any suggestions as to my next step. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone just want a refund, replacement, or upgrade but not at my expense.
Thanks, Mak 
Old 01-13-2010, 04:37 PM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: Mak23

Ok I'll try here. I received a Syma 3 channel Alloy Shark Helli as a Christmas gift. The tail rotor will not work. I've tried phone, E-mails, online support with Xheli and I get no response. From what I've read here and other forums this seems to be the norm rather than the exception. Any suggestions as to my next step. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone just want a refund, replacement, or upgrade but not at my expense.
Thanks, Mak
Send yadac123 (above) a shout out thru the PM system.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:17 PM
yadac123

Order number? If I send you a tail motor would this fix the problem?

Andy
ORIGINAL: Mak23

Ok I'll try here. I received a Syma 3 channel Alloy Shark Helli as a Christmas gift. The tail rotor will not work. I've tried phone, E-mails, online support with Xheli and I get no response. From what I've read here and other forums this seems to be the norm rather than the exception. Any suggestions as to my next step. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone just want a refund, replacement, or upgrade but not at my expense.
Thanks, Mak
Old 01-16-2010, 04:28 PM
aluminum crusher

MY Experiences buying from xheli.com .....go here and look at the red and white heli fuselage.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_93...tm.htm#9421169
Old 01-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Petetong

I received part of an order in early December - it'll soon be early February and I'm still trying to get through to XHeli.com. I've had nitrostaff e-mail to ask for my order number but when I ask for some form of ID before I hand over the details he avoids anwering and simply says if I hold back with the info he can't help me. How many of you out there have bought an item in good faith only to have to resort to a blog to try and get a response / official contact number! I've never experienced anything like this. I would send the item back but have no confidence that Xhel.com is actually still in business. I will likely have to rely on legal action if I don't make contact soon. Despite the small amount of cost I feel so angy about this that I will get the response I'm looking for one way or the other!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:28 PM
yadac123

How about you stop spending time writing all these msg and provide me with your order number? HELP ME SO I CAN HELP YOU! You have made 4 post so far and not a single post you include an order number. So tell me how on earth can I provide you good service when you don't even allow me to? You are one person hard to deal with. Give me your order number and I'll have you return everything for a full refund. John from Nitroplanes.com has spoken to me that you came to him for help, he offered to help you but you refuse to give him the order number so I honestly don't know what's the deal here?

Andy

I received part of an order in early December - it'll soon be early February and I'm still trying to get through to XHeli.com. I've had nitrostaff e-mail to ask for my order number but when I ask for some form of ID before I hand over the details he avoids anwering and simply says if I hold back with the info he can't help me. How many of you out there have bought an item in good faith only to have to resort to a blog to try and get a response / official contact number! I've never experienced anything like this. I would send the item back but have no confidence that Xhel.com is actually still in business. I will likely have to rely on legal action if I don't make contact soon. Despite the small amount of cost I feel so angy about this that I will get the response I'm looking for one way or the other!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:31 PM
yadac123

ORIGINAL: yadac123

How about you stop spending time writing all these msg and provide me with your order number? HELP ME SO I CAN HELP YOU! You have made 4 post so far and not a single post you include an order number. So tell me how on earth can I provide you good service when you don't even allow me to? You are one person hard to deal with. Give me your order number and I'll have you return everything for a full refund.

Andy

Old 01-19-2010, 08:52 PM
rob_acdgspetc

I must be one of the "lucky ones". So far. Three orders, all filled, and sent without a hitch. It took a minute or two to get through the online help, (Thanks Sam and Jason) but everything seems to be going smoothly.

Sixthings I've learned about Xheli.com. Plus one.

1. Xheli is not Amazon.com.
2. They may not work weekends or holidays. I sure ashell don't.
3. Xheli provides decent products at decent prices. (actually cheap) Especially for me who does notwant to spend $700 myfirst heli. or 2nd, or 3rd.
4. I don't want to spend$700 on a heli.
5.Patience is a virtue.
6. Place one big order anticipating parts I'll need.
7.Do not crash, place order, crash, place order, complain, place order again, complain, crash, cuss, place order, stomp my foot, crash, post a thread, place order, crash, complain, quit.

Pete. Serious question. Why not give the order number? What's the downside of that?Wadidimiss?

Old 01-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Petetong

Why can't you provide me with a phone number I can get through on? I'm pretty new to theidea of having to post complaints on a third party website and in an age of data protection I'm not going to hand over my details until you give me some proof of who the hell you are! I've e-mailed XHeli.com and have repeatedly been sent a message that someone will get in touch within 1 to 2 workings days - I've received 4 or 5 of these messages and guess what - no contact. Give me a number I can call and once I've had my order completed I'll be out of your hair. Until that happens I'll continue to post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.