Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Raptor g2

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
krtex56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor g2

My Raptor g2 servo's are glitching in flight causing the heli to crash. What is causing this? I did everything you are required to do before plugging in the heli battery. could this be a controller/receiver problem? Or is there other things at work. I don't think it is interference, for it does this inside, and outside. the servo's involved so far are right swashplate servo, pitch servo, and tail servo. Thanks for the help.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:36 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Raptor g2

So if you plug the tail servo directly into the rudder channel on the receiver, does the glitch still occurs?

Andy
Old 02-25-2009, 10:18 PM
krtex56

Don't know. After I posted this I flew it again [low] swash plate servo glitched to the right. Crashed again. Belt drive stripped now I have to order it, and install to be able to test anything. I should have another one in about a week or so. The servo's don't glitch when idle or if I unplug the motor, and play with the transmitter stick. Yes transmitter has new batteries. It seems to be a random thing when flying. This seems to be happening more as time goes on.The only servo that hasn't glitched on it is the left swash plate servo. If you have more suggestions please let me know, and I will try them when the heli is repaired. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:04 AM
yadac123

remove both crystals from the TX and RX and resit them in the other direction.

Andy
Old 02-26-2009, 04:22 AM
krtex56

I will try this in a week or so when I fix the tail belt gear. I will let you know what happens.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:16 PM
krtex56

Ok heli fixed. I flipped the crystals, no glitch for a while then I got a glitch in the main roterblade servo. Do you think it would have anything to do with the control delay adjustment? If so, should it be @ 100 or 0. I do have a digital servo for the tail. Will the gyro effect all the servo's or just the tail servo? Thanks.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:28 AM
yadac123

If you got a glitch on one servo. Try to put another servo on the same slot. Does the problem repeat itself on the new servo?

The servo that connects to the gyro is the only servo that the gyro is controlling.

Andy
Old 04-01-2009, 01:56 PM
krtex56

Well it seems for some reason the glitches have disappeared. I am not sure why. but happy for now. thanks
Old 04-08-2009, 04:54 PM
yadac123

kool.

maybe just a bad connection.

Andy