Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Fly Star 2 in 1

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:41 PM
ministubs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fly Star 2 in 1

I recently purched parts for a Fly Star 2 in 1 heli from x-heli.com. Namely a new receiver. I have been unable to get the controller to communicate to the new receiver. I was wondering if there was some steps I should go through to sync them together. I am as new as it gets to helis and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:59 AM
xheli

Default RE: Fly Star 3 in 1

is the transmitter and the receiver on the same frequency channel? did you purchase the receiver seperately? did you ever get to fly the helicopter out of the box?
let me know

thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 05:33 PM
ministubs

I was able to fly it a couple of times. After a little crash a piece of metal shorted the stock reciever, so I ordered a new one. All I know about the frequency is the transmitter is at 27mhz. There is nothing indicating the frequency of the reciever that I ordered.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

usually it's 27mhz followed by another 3 digital and it's 27.xxx and this is your freq number. This should be written on your TX and RX board.

Andy
Old 03-11-2009, 08:26 PM
ministubs

Well, I managed to tear down the transmitter and found a chip labeled 27.145 ! Now I just gotta figure out what the reciever is set to. I have torn it down and cant find any labeling for mhz. Any ideas??? My next one is to strap ALOT of bottle rockets to it to see if I can let this thing go out in a blaze of glory!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 AM
ministubs

So I have torn down the receiver and found no frequency. I am just curious now why a reveiver would be sold with no frequency listed and why your website doesnt think its necessary to put it on the page I bought them from. I decided I would try to find another receiver with what I needed, but I couldnt find one..... Any ideas?
Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

freq number should be listed on the receiver somewhere. what's your order number? if you still can not get it to work i'll have you send it back for exchange.

ANdy