Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

G2 Battery Adapter?

Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

G2 Battery Adapter?

Old 07-04-2009, 10:08 AM
jjcrane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 Battery Adapter?

I bought a new battery for my g2 since the stock has no flight time in it.

Inoticed the connector is different then the stock one. Is there an adapter Ican buy so that I can still use both?Or do IHAVEto replace the connector on my speed controller
I found one that may look right on the web, but of course they don't show you the connector head (useless).

Anyone know if this is the right adapter?

http://www.xheli.com/ba20mabecco.html

Also, I got some real minor vibration .... i've had to do some minor repairs (bellcrank set)and my blades have some scratches and dings in them.... could the vibration be from the dinged up blades?Or is it more likely my blade tracking is off?What's the best way to fix the tracking?Just adjust the linkeages?

Thanks! I'm new to rc helis and the g2 seems to be a stable versatile heli.... steep learning curve.. but a good machine.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:59 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: G2 Battery Adapter?

no that's not the right adapter.

If you are using 11.1v 1800mah, which is the standard for g2, you should change the ESC's connect to the deans connection. Most large batteries comes with deans connectors and you should make it standardized.

Please see here: http://www.hobbypartz.com/tdco.html

Yes if the main blades are cracked due to a crash, it must be replaced otherwise it will create lot of stress and virbation on the heli.

Andy