Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

Dynam E-Razor 450

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 09:27 PM
HersheyP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dynam E-Razor 450

Hello All,

Just bought Dynam E-Razor 450 Carbon Fiber Edition.

Comes with Carbon fiber frame main blades, boom, tail blades, upgraded high performance head lock gyro (GY48V), and full aluminum alloy upgrade, 2.4 gig Tx.

Okay first time order from XHeli, 

1. Main blade was damaged upon receipt (Xheli replaced)
2. Blade tracking was off. One blade had a higher pitch than other. Adjusted by watching you tube videos on blade tracking. 
3. Rear servo not properly mounted causing rudder to get stuck on side, servo making noises and getting hot, heli rotating uncontrollably trim not helping. This is the fix I used: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post18169314 The rudder still stops and stay on either side if i push the stick all the way to one side. But the servo at least stops and doesn't try to keep moving so now it doesn't get stuck, no servo noises and no over heating. Also if I flick the joystick in opposite direction it does re-center the rudder making it flyable now. 
4. The Battery is taking to long to charge first charge after first flight took 4 hours to charge a 11.1V 2200mAh 20C battery, charger is 1.0A.
Xheli says that's normal. Which I can't believe to be true because the manual states 1.52 hours max.    
5. The FMS simulator was not so helpful because the 6ch controller it comes with doesn't really have a NOR/3D switch. How can you tell how the flight characteristics is will change in real life when flipping that switch if the simulator doesn't have anything like that?

I really like the Heli but just wish Dynam had a better QC department and wished Xheli had better tech support.

P.S. can't really find any how-to-videos or posts on adjusting the pitch and throttle curves in nor and 3d mode for the 2.4GHz  Transmitter(Tx). Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Hershey P.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:01 PM
HersheyP

Hello All,

Update to me pervious post on point #3. Rear servo and rudder control after reading this Review on the Dyman E-Razor 450 I learned that my Rudder mixing on the Tx was actually on which you don't want when using a Heading Hold gyro. So following the instructions on:http://www.mycoolheli.com/reviews/ReviewERazor450.htmlI turned off Rudder mixing (revo mix) seem it was on partially. Now its completely off finally when I move the left joystick right and left the rudder moves right and left and then goes back to center. Only stays to one side if you keep holding the joystick to one side. Yea! problem completely fixed.

Thanks to all the forums and mycoolheli.com!
Old 06-18-2013, 03:26 AM
rajeshbhanushali123

Hello every one,
I have Simulator cable comes with Fly Sky 6-ch radio.
but now i have Dynam 6-ch radio
http://www.dynam-rc.com/products/tra...r/2.4G-6ch.htm
These both are compatible?.
if yes i am not able to use radio as simulator on FMS even my pc is not detecting radio.
can anybody help me out
Old 04-11-2022, 12:20 PM
skipper0802

Default Landing Skid Material?

Hello All,
Can anyone remark as to the type of material the landing skid braces (not the horizontal tubes themselves) are made of? Nylon, polycarbonate? I found a crack in the rear brace near the tube sleeve and would like to reinforce it before it gets any worse. (Yes, I've ordered a replacement.)

TIA,
Eric
Old 04-19-2022, 04:27 AM
skipper0802

Question Swashplate Leveler for Dynam eRazor 450?

Hi All,
I recently acquired the subject model heli to learn with and would like to know if the Align 450 swashplate leveler is compatible. I measured the mainshaft at 4.92mm ~ 4.96mm. The representative at Amain Hobbies was unable to confirm. Does anyone know if this tool will suffice?
Thanks in advance
Old 04-19-2022, 04:35 AM
skipper0802

Originally Posted by yadac123
(link deleted)
this is the one you should use to level the swashplate. When you balance your swashplate you should center all your trim and then adjust your linkage. You should use your trim when you need micro adjustments.
Andy
Link destination page isn't available anymore? I'm looking for a compatible leveler. (I posted separately moments ago with this question.)
TIA,
Eric/skipper0802

Last edited by skipper0802; 04-19-2022 at 04:40 AM. Reason: added quote