Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

G2 questions.

1. Someone had said thier G2 wasn't powering up when plugging in the battery and you stated " The radio system you have is made by walkera so a special attention is needed here. To start, you must connect the battery to the heli first. Put the left joystick down and then to the right of it, put the speed trim down. Then turn ON the radio, move the right joystick in a circular direction to trigger the bind." I just want to be sure there's no danger of the heli starting up when doing this. I've had the same issue, but I've just been unplugging and replugging the battery and it seems to work.

2. The video on the website says that on the radio the switches and knobs don't mean anything, however the instructions say the left button turns the heli to 3D mode once the throttle is at 50%. What's what with this and what, if anything, do the any of the other switches or knobs do?

3. I am using the Clearview sim. Is there a way to conect my transmitter to my computer to use with the sim?

Thanks,
    Rob

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: G2 questions.

1. If your radio fro the g2 is the 2.4Ghz then you must connect the battery to the heli first. The 2.4Ghz has a protection function. If you connect the battery to the heli first without the radio ON, it will not go into full power. If you want to play it safe you can disconnect the motor to the ESC when you try this procedure.

2. You 3d idle switch is on the right. The left knob is for adjustment of hovering pitch and the right know is your adjustment for the pitch of the heli.

3. Yes you have to buy a sim adapter from walkera to do this, which we do not sell.

Andy
    Andy - Official Exceed RC Support Forum Host

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: G2 questions.

Thanks Andy.

Gallery
    My Gallery