Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

No motor power dynam 450

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

No motor power dynam 450

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 PM
jpmaniac87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No motor power dynam 450

Hi, for some reason, I have no motor power when I give it throttle... Collective just changes... What should I check out first?
Old 03-04-2010, 08:48 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: No motor power dynam 450

does your motor emits any beeps? if yes, how do they sound?

Andy
Old 12-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Tedowski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently bought the Dynam 450 from Xheli. It had been flying okay and it had a minor crash in my garage where nothing was visably damaged. After I tried flying it after the spill it no longer would take off. It would just spin up and then tip towards the left. After closer inpection it appeared that 2 of the servos were not responding. I ordered and replaced the servos from Xheli and the issue still exists. After closer inspection it appears that the tail server is not working either. The crash the heli had was not a significant impact. Is this a symptom of the bad electronics that many have suggested the ERazor is sold with? Any thoughts on what is going on? Is it the receiver? I noticed that Xheli does not offer those on the spare parts page for the heli.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to get this thing back in the air...
Old 12-25-2011, 05:13 PM
nute12
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ran the servos on mine for about 60 flights, had the tail gyro go bad. so i just replaced it and all the servos with carona 929mg's made a lot nicer flying heli out of it. the stock dynam servos are not very good at all oh order a set or two of the main and pinion gears for spares.