RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   XHeli.com Support Forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/xheli-com-support-forum-496/)
-   -   My experience with xheli (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/xheli-com-support-forum-496/10905519-my-experience-xheli.html)

flyowa 01-12-2012 02:09 PM

My experience with xheli

On December 26th, about 4PM PST, I called xheli to inquire about ordering some syma helicopters, got stuck in the cue for about an hour an hung up, went to their website and placed the order with specific conditions that the order be filled complete and shipped with 24 hours or to disregard and submitted it. My card was charged immediately. The next day when inquiring about it on their forum eric stated it would be shipped that day, the 27th. The email with the tracking number just showed a label had been created, so right before closing I called and they said it had shipped.

The next day I asked again andI was told first it had shipped, then it would ship that day the 28th, and that because they were actually closed (with no notice on their site and left their phones on for people to get sucked into the cue waiting for nobody) it was fine because the 24 hours didn't start till the 27th, not when I placed my order...

Long story short, I did get the package, later than I needed it of course, but hey it happens.

Then I find out the S033G they described and pictured on their website is not the one they actually sell, the one they sell has a smaller battery and charger and no tail boom lights, but they have the one with the bigger battery and tail boom lights advertised with very detailed pictures of it even.

I contacted eric who offered to exchange it for the one advertised. I asked him:

"<u>Do you have the S033G that's described on your website </u>(still) or the one that your rep Chris says is the only one they carry, which of course is not the one described on your website? If you have the model that is described on your website <u>with the boom lights and bigger battery and charger</u>, then yes, an exchange would be fine"

He answered as follows:

"yes we do have that helicopter in stocks. Would you like to exchange to that one"

The problem is, another employee Chris, told me they don;t have it, it's not available, so i asked for an advance exchange so i could verify the correct replacement before sending the wrong back. They refused, and my suspicions why have been confirmed somehwta today when eric now says he doesn;t have the one he previously said he had, so if I followed their request, i would have shipped the wrong back, waited wekks and got the wrong one back.

The hilarious thing is, they told me I couldn't buy from them anymore after this and sounded like they actually thought i would some how be upset about it ROFLMAO !!!

This really is the first company I've dealt with that seems to have worked overtime to earn their delisiting and F rating from the BBB.

blikseme300 01-12-2012 08:56 PM

RE: My experience with xheli

I have ordered and received items from Xheli 3 times now with absolutely no problems. Is there more than meets the eye with your problem?

Bliksem

flyowa 01-12-2012 09:30 PM

Nope, everything I stated is true and I have the documentation to prove it. I'm glad you've had no problems with the company, just don't make the mistake of thinking just because your experience has been good doesn't mean it's that way for everyone else. There's a reason the BBB de-listed them and gave them an F rating, and despite what some may try to claim, it's because of their sheer number of founded complaints and how they dealt with them.</p>

csrss 01-19-2012 05:04 PM

i has this order from xheli, and after a day of my order, they replied in my e-mail and asking a copy of my credit card and a valid id, what should i do about this?

flyowa 01-19-2012 05:48 PM

See if you can find a company that offers the same product and then compare the two compies records of customer service issues, and then, that little voice that teels you to take the chance to save a few bucks, smack that little biotch down and use your brain ")

flyowa 01-25-2012 11:55 AM

oh dear, they banned me from the their company owned and operated forum for rules violations that apparently are apllied according to the same standards as their business ethics, very flexibly and dishonestly.

madmorgan 04-24-2012 01:32 PM

i have only ever had good results with xheli and hobbyparts im not saying that everyone does but i have had to call them about issues and they have even called me about backorder items etc. hope you get some results good luck.