Notices
ZDZ & RCS Support Direct support from Mike Dooley of RC Showcase for all your ZDZ and RCS Engine questions.

ZDZ warranty

Old 08-24-2006, 03:17 PM
davewallace
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZDZ warranty

Hello,
What is covered by a ZDZ warranty? This link makes one wonder.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4663762/tm.htm

Regards, Dave
Old 08-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Mike Dooley/RCS

Default RE: ZDZ warranty

The engine is warranted against any defects in workmanship from the factory for a period of 30 months. The ignition system is warranted for 24 months and the carb for 1 year. Overheat damages, problems occurring after dissasembly or modifications, crashes or operating the engine outside of its design parameters cannot be warranted.
Why do you wonder? This is a very cut and dry case that we simply cannot warrant because of the reasons I have stated and the end of the posting.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:05 PM
davewallace
My Feedback: (29)

Default RE: ZDZ warranty

Mike,
I posted here, before you posted there. I thought you should know what was being said on the gas engine forum. I also thought that you might want to mention reasons for voiding a warranty, as you did.

Thanks, Dave