Community
Search
Notices
ZDZ & RCS Support Direct support from Mike Dooley of RC Showcase for all your ZDZ and RCS Engine questions.

ZDZ 50RV

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 05:02 PM
rodgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZDZ 50RV

Hi Mike:

I buy a new engine 50RV from RCShowcase, I call today and I leave a message with Stacey. The problem I'm having with the engine is:

Is leaking fuel (pressure) between the spark plug and the spark plug gasket (The holder for the spark plug cap) I tight the spark plug with out success. My question, there is any way to solve this with out sending the engine? For me to ship the engine from here is really expensive. You think if I take out the gasket and I mount it in torno (I don't know the translation for this) a machine like CNC but manual, and with a piece of sand paper I smooth the surface that will solve something? The threads look good in both sides.

Please let me know

Regards

Rodrigo Garcia

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Mike Dooley/RCS

Default RE: ZDZ 50RV

Hi Rodrigo, If machine shop can chamfer the top of the hole a bit more for plug retainer to seat, it would work fine.
Please let us know ASAP if you are able to take care of this.
Thanks,
Old 04-09-2007, 05:54 PM
rodgar

Default RE: ZDZ 50RV

Hi Mike

I will try to fix it. I let you know.