This is the 12FGH version. I bought this new and have been the only owner/user, well except for my wife who also flies. Screen has always had a screen protector on it and the screen is in like new condition. All functions and buttons on the transmitter work and none are damaged or broken. Transmitter shows some wear. SD card, charger (never used), and good condition noBS battery included. Neck strap offset mount included to tailor the angle the transmitter hangs to your liking. Original box, manual and documents included.
Stock Specifications: (These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)
- Trainer Mode: Both - Mode Select: No - 30 Models - Model Copy
Controls and Trim:
- DigitalTrim - Trim Reset - Trim Memory - Sub Trim - 12 Channel Servo Reverse - 2 Slide Controls
- End Point Adj. - Dual Rates - Exponential - ATL
- LCD Display - Low Battery Warning - Timer
- 4M Sailplanes - Competition Airplanes - Competition Sailplane - Giant - Jets - Large Electric Aircraft - Pattern/Aerobatics - Standard Airplane - 15-sized Helicopter - 30-sized Helicopters - 46-sized Helicopter - 60-sized Helicopter - 90-sized Helicopter - CCPM Helicopter - Competition Helicopter - Electric Helicopters - Standard Helicopter - All Purpose - Competition
- Aileron Differential - Aileron to Rudder Mixing - Air Brake Control - Elevator to Flap Mixing - Elevon Function - Flap to Aileron - Flap to Elevator - Flap Travel - Flapperon Function - Landing Mix - RESERVED - Throttle Delay - V-Tail Function
- Conditions - Governor Program - Gyro Program - Hover Pitch - Hover Throttle - Idle Up - Invert Switch - Offsets - Pitch Curve - Pitch Trim - Revo Mix - Rudder to Throttle - Swash AFR (CCPM) - Swash Select - Swash Throttle Mix - Swash Type - Throttle Curve - Throttle Cut - Throttle Hold
Last login: 11/13/2017 8:20:PM
Location: WY, USA
I would be happy to answer questions but am only comfortable doing so through. RC Universe. Therefore please make sure that you check the box to have the questions posted in the discussion forum so I can Reply.