Here's another of my rare collectable cars. It's my Tamiya TA02 4wd on-road with a rare HPI graphite chassis deck, before HPI even started producing their own R/C's on the market. Helps set the lipo or 6-cell down the length of the chassis instead of across it, better centering the weight, especially through turns!!
Mustang has the following:
- HPI Mustang body in excellent condition
- (Rare!) HPI TA02 lightweight chassis deck
- Tamiya TRF Florine shocks
- Novak GT7 ESC
- Ruby racing 27T stocker
- JR Racing z250 steering servo
- Tamiya TRF ball bearing set
- Tamiya front ball diff and rear gear diff.
- Tamiya TRF hardened drive cups all around
- (front bumper included but not pictured)
- Spektrum Rx not included
Invested roughly $275+ in this. Looking to sell for $180 shipped