Notice: This version of the RCU Marketplace is no longer accepting new listings.
We have a brand new, easy to use RCU Marketplace
Come take a look. On April 5, 2018, once all existing listings have expired, the old marketplace will close for good. In the meantime, feel free to browse what is for sale here, but please make any new for-sale or trade listing in the new Marketplace!
Here's another of my rare collectable cars. It's my Tamiya TA02 4wd on-road with a rare HPI graphite chassis deck, before HPI even started producing their own R/C's on the market. Helps set the lipo or 6-cell down the length of the chassis instead of across it, better centering the weight, especially through turns!!
Mustang has the following:
- HPI Mustang body in excellent condition
- (Rare!) HPI TA02 lightweight chassis deck
- Tamiya TRF Florine shocks
- Novak GT7 ESC
- Ruby racing 27T stocker
- JR Racing z250 steering servo
- Tamiya TRF ball bearing set
- Tamiya front ball diff and rear gear diff.
- Tamiya TRF hardened drive cups all around
- (front bumper included but not pictured)
- Spektrum Rx not included
Invested roughly $275+ in this. Looking to sell for $180 shipped