Notice: This version of the RCU Marketplace is no longer accepting new listings.
We have a brand new, easy to use RCU Marketplace
Come take a look. On April 5, 2018, once all existing listings have expired, the old marketplace will close for good. In the meantime, feel free to browse what is for sale here, but please make any new for-sale or trade listing in the new Marketplace!
This is the folding wing Corsair ARF version from Comp-Arf. Included are the main and tailwheel retracts, along with the 7" Scale main wheels. The main retracts have been updated by Sierra. $5700 new from Comp-Arf. Kit is new in the box.
A very complex plane with folding mechanics readily installed. All required hardware and hydraulic equipment is included. On top of the usual kit prefabrication so much more is already done for you:
- all flaps with their offset hinges are readily installed.
- all control horns are installed
- cowling is factory installed
- stab is completely installed
- landing gear installation is prepared up to simply bolting the gear in place
- gear doors are all hinged
- tail gear former and servo mounts are installed
- folding mechanics and hinges are readily installed
For you left to finish are mainly installation jobs, such as:
- one glue joint fin attachment (not glued on for packing and shipping reasons)
- linkage, servo and other RC installation
- engine installation
- retract installation and final gear door cylinder installation
- wing fold hydraulic installation and plumbing
- canopy and cockpit installation
- final scale detailing and painting
All parts are detailed, silver painted composite components, light weight and not only "prefabricated" but really ARF'ed. Why bother with hundreds of building hours if you can get around it for as little upcharge as it is? A detailed instruction manual not only guides you through the remaining build, shows you how much work you've saved...