Stock Specifications: (These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)
- Trainer Mode: Both - Mode Select: No - 10 Models - Model Copy
Controls and Trim:
- DigitalTrim - Trim Reset - Trim Memory - Sub Trim - Trim Step Adj. - 9 Channel Servo Reverse - 2 Slide Controls
- 5 Mixes - End Point Adj. - Dual Rates - Exponential - ATL - Assignable Switches
- LCD Display - Low Battery Warning - Timer
- 2M Sailplanes - 4M Sailplanes - Competition Airplanes - Competition Sailplane - Electric Aircraft - Giant - Jets - Large Electric Aircraft - Pattern/Aerobatics - Standard Airplane - All Purpose - Competition
- Aileron Differential - Aileron to Rudder Mixing - Air Brake Control - Elevator to Flap Mixing - Elevon Function - Flap to Aileron - Flap to Elevator - Flap Travel - Flapperon Function - Snap Roll Switch - V-Tail Function
- Adjustable Exponential - Aileron Differential - Aileron to Flap Mixing - Aileron to Rudder - Air Brake Function - Butterfly Mixing - Elevator to flap - Elevon Function - Flap to Aileron Mixing - Flap to Aileron Trim - Flap to Elevator Mixing - Flap Travel - Flapperon Function - Speed Flap Function - Speed Presets - Start Presets - V-Tail Function - Wing Servo Function
Last login: 11/22/2013 6:33:PM
Location: CA, USA
Any other mods made to the radio other than the diode bypass? Did you do that bypass yourself?
Would you consider any one of these three offers:
1)Futaba 9Z WC-2 package and Futaba TM-8 and R6008HS and Futaba Dual Team Transmitter Case all shipped to zip 92692 for $275 total.
2)Futaba TM-8 and R6008HS and Futaba Dual Team Transmitter Case all shipped to zip 92692 for $135 total.
3)Futaba TM-8 and R6008HS shipped to zip 92692 for $100 total.
I know these are great radios but they are coming up for sale a lot lately. Most of the guys who bought them took very good care of them. Many of the ones coming up include a synth Rx and a TM8 as well as a charger and case.