- Built by the late Phil Bosquet. Master Modeler, for a construction
article in Flying Models Magazine. Model shown on Front Cover
- I've personally flown over well over 50 trouble free flights..This model is in perfect
trim and balance, very reliable, with no vices. It flies like a pattern ship. Just
charge your batteries and fly!
- Wingspan: 81 inches
- Fuselage length: 61.5 inches
- Wing Area: 1089 square inches
- Weight: 13 lbs
- RX: Futaba R6014HS 2.4 (*If required, will remove & reduce price by RX cost)
- RX Battery: JR 6V-5cell 2300 MaH
- Servos: Mix of Futaba and JR BB/HT servos on control surfaces: Ailerons,
Flaps, Rudder, Elevator, Nose wheel steering. Standard servos on retract valve and
- Retracts: Spring-Air mains nose gear. All with functional Robart oleo struts.
- Engine: Very reliable OS.91 Two-Stroke, hand starts on 1st or second flip every time!
- Finish: Wood covered with Monokote (Phil's craftsmanship with Monokote , amazing!)
Plastic parts painted with Klass-Kote Epoxy.
- Full interior: Scale Instrument panel, front/rear seats, full pilot figure.
- Will provide additional detail photos on request.
Can ship anywhere in the world at buyer's expense
Please add 3% if you would like to use PAYPAL to pay