Composite ARF P-47 - Ready to Fly, just add your Futaba Transmitter. P-47 includes:
- CARF P-47 Thunderbolt (http://www.carf- models.com/public_carf/pages/common/start.html)
- Moki-250 (http://www.vogelsang-aeroscale.com/moki250.html)
- Sierra Giant Scale Main/Tail Retracts w/ P-47 Scale Wheels
- CARF Pneumatic Completion Pack with Additional Large 43 cu. in. Air Tank (installed)
- Solo 4-Blade Propeller Hub with 4-Blade Full Carbon Scale Props Blades
- JR 8711 x 6 Servos (2 Aileron, 2 Flap, 1 Elevator, 1 Rudder
- JR 8411 Throttle Servo
- JR Mini Digital Choke Servo
- SWB Pull Pull Tensioner with SWB Heavy Duty Servo Arm on Rudder
- Futaba R6014HS Receiver
- Duralite Competition PowerBox with Sensor Switch
- Duralite 2600 mah PowerBox Lithium ION Batteries (x2)
- Duralite 5200 mah Lithium ION, Ignition
- Duralite 4 Port Charger w/ AC Power Plug
- APS PowerFuel 380HV Fuel Pump (Latest Version, http://www.vogelsang- aeroscale.com/apspumps.html)
- JR Heavy Duty Switch and MPI Regulator for Moki Ignition and Fuel Pump
- Smart Fly Ignition Cutoff
- Dynamic Balsa Cockpit
- Pro-Mark Decals
- Scale Pilot
- Extra CARF P-47 Belly Pan
- Hahn's Hanger Pro Series 5.0 Gallon Electric Fuel System (http://www.aero- works.net/store/detail.aspx?ID=322)
- Portable Electric Air Pump
Assembly, installation of electronics, installation of Gear/Air Hoses, installation of side exhaust, Cockpit Assembly, masking for Paint (Cowl almost made me give up), PAINTING = PRICELESS!!
All parts were brand new when installed. Paint is automotive base/clear coat. Only 6 Flights on Airframe/Moki. If using Futaba 14MZ or 18MZ, will provide P-47 Thunderbolt setup file. Received a 2012 Top Gun invite (ProAm-Sport) but not able to attend due to work commitments.
Local Pickup Only.
Added a short video...sorry for the quality. I had to compress because it was too big.
Email TJPro351@hotmail.com for any questions.
Serious Inquiries Only Please