A Futaba Transmitter Classic! The FP-T8UAP PCM1024 Transmitter is a module-type unit that was shipped 72 Mhz, but using the module could become 2.4 Ghz through Spektrum or Extreme Power Systems 2.4 Ghz conversions. Includes CAMPac 64k module and Dualsky 2500 Mah 11.1v Lipoly Transmitter battery with built in cell balancer and Hangar 9 Transmitter Stand. Asking $ 85.00 USD. Lots of shipping options, just drop me a line.
Additional pictures show module and closeups of switches.
Stock Specifications: (These are manufacturer specs and may not necessarily reflect the specs of the item for sale)
- Trainer Mode: Both - Mode Select: No - 8 Models - Model Copy
Controls and Trim:
- DigitalTrim - Trim Memory - Sub Trim - Trim Step Adj. - 8 Channel Servo Reverse
- End Point Adj. - Dual Rates - Exponential - ATL
- LCD Display - Low Battery Warning - Timer
- Basic Trainer - Giant - Jets - Pattern/Aerobatics - Small Aircraft - Standard Airplane - Standard Sailplane - All Purpose - Competition - Racing - Recreation - Scale - Sport
- Aileron Differential - Aileron to Rudder Mixing - Air Brake Control - Elevator to Flap Mixing - Elevon Function - Flap to Aileron - Flap to Elevator - Flapperon Function - Snap Roll Switch - V-Tail Function
- Gyro Program - Hover Pitch - Hover Throttle - Idle Up - Invert Switch - Swash AFR (CCPM) - Swash Select - Swash Throttle Mix - Swash Type - Throttle Curve - Throttle Hold
- Adjustable Exponential - Aileron Differential - Aileron to Rudder - Air Brake Function - Elevator to flap - Elevon Function - Flap to Aileron Mixing - Flap to Aileron Trim - Flap to Elevator Mixing - Flap Travel - Flapperon Function - Speed Flap Function - V-Tail Function