There is a motor dynometer (dyno) used to measure the power and torque output of a motor. The dyno is coupled to an 540 motor via a pulley and belt to accelerate the inertial mass- we will call this a ‘flywheel’ for simplicity. Our electronic board takes the flywheels inertia (resistance of an object to a change in its state of motion) and measures the rate it takes to accelerated and calculates the output power, and torque of your motor. In addition, it measures the real rpm, kv, current draw, and voltage. Our dyno can repeatedly measure and calculate power in small steps to produce an accurate graph of the engines power characteristics on a PC.
- Real-Time Data Display.
- Real-Time Data Plotting in 2D or 3D.
- Two Unit Systems: English & Metric.
- Multiple Runs on the Same Screen Graph.
- Summary Information Screen for quick results analysis.
- Graphical Gauge Setup Options.
- Graph Axis Setup Options.
- Show/Hide Graph Curves
- Logging Data and Saved in .CSV format.
- Edit Data Live without the use of 3rd Party Softwares such as Excel.
- Save/Load Previous Runs including the Graphs.
- Print Test Results in Black or White Background.