ICON IN THE MAKING
Designed to redefine the super-midsize private jet segment, the Cessna Citation Longitude is expected to revolutionize business travel by offering more range (up to 3500 nautical miles) while carrying greater payloads at higher cruise speeds (up to 550+ MPH). The E-flite® UMX™ (Ultra Micro eXtreme) Citation Longitude is an officially-licensed scale replica of the icon in the making that redefines performance for ultra micro class EDF jets by being the most powerful model in its class yet. With 3S-compatible 30mm EDF power systems, a scale outline and trim scheme, plus functional features including a full-flying stab and LED lights along with exclusive AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies, it offers a unique and exciting twin EDF experience — in a size that makes it possible to fly a jet in more places and smaller spaces including at soccer fields, football fields and large parks!
- Officially-licensed scale replica of the Cessna Citation Longitude super-midsize private jet
- Functional features including LED navigation/landing lights plus a full-flying stab
- Improved vertical performance and speed compared to other ultra micro class EDF models
- More powerful 3S-compatible outrunner motors and larger diameter 30mm fans
- Spektrum™ receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Easy-to-fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Completely factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced airframe and nose
- Removable landing gear with steerable nose wheel
A UNIQUE TWIN EDF EXPERIENCE
The E-flite® UMX™ (Ultra Micro eXtreme) Citation Longitude makes it easier for more pilots to enjoy a unique and exciting twin EDF jet experience in more places than ever before! Equipped with 3S-compatible brushless outrunner motors and 30mm fans, the UMX Citation Longitude offers more speed and vertical performance than other ultra micro class EDF jet models – and longer-than-average flight times when using the recommended 3S 800mAh LiPo batteries (sold separately). It’s less complex and easier to fly than larger EDF models, and because it’s equipped with exclusive AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies, it’s a great choice for your first or next twin-powered jet. It has a scale outline and trim scheme that are officially-licensed by Cessna, plus functional features including a full-flying stab and LED navigation and landing lights. Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear with a steerable nosewheel, or quickly and easily remove the landing gear for launching by hand and landing on grass. With its convenient ultra micro size the UMX Citation Longitude Twin 30mm EDF is right at home at a wide variety of suitably-sized sites including soccer fields, football fields, large parks, and RC flying fields. Best of all it arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to bind to a compatible 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 equipped transmitter so you can be flying within minutes of opening the box that can also be used for safe and convenient storage and transport!
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel Spektrum DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh LiPo with JST Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What’s in the Box?
- (1) E-flite® UMX Citation Longitude Twin 30mm EDF
- (2) Brushless Outrunner Motors (installed)
- (4) Linear Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ Receiver with (2) brushless ESCs (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
This model comes equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch.
The factory-installed twin brushless power systems feature larger diameter 30mm fans with more powerful 3S-compatible outrunner motors. This upgraded power system setup delivers higher performance than the 28mm fans and 2S-compatible motors installed in previous UMX™ models to offer unmatched speed and vertical performance, plus longer-than-average EDF flight times when using the recommended 3S 800mAh LiPo batteries (sold separately).
Realistic-looking LED navigation and landing lights plus a full-flying stab are functional features that take your scale flying experience to another level.
Modeled after the full-scale Cessna business and private jet, the UMX™ Citation Longitude features a factory-applied paint and decal finish that offers a scale look you’ll be proud to show off everywhere you go.
The UMX™ Citation Longitude arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box! It’s equipped with industry-leading Spektrum™ 2.4GHz technology that binds to your 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® equipped transmitter so you can be flying within minutes of opening the box.