Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Brushed Mini Summit cogging

Old 03-30-2012, 04:44 PM
FloridaDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brushed Mini Summit cogging

As if I don't have enough rc's already I just bought a brushed mini summit. First thing that happend was the stock ESC fried so I grab an Sv2 I had layin around and put it in. With the stock 12t motor and the Sv2 I'm having crazy cogging issues with the stock battery. I've also tried 4000mah 25c lipo that I use in a b4. Don't know what the deal is but I'm not impressed so far. If anyone has any ideas or has that this problem help would be great!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:10 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Default RE: Brushed Mini Summit cogging

You need to change your gearing. Almost all cogging issues are because the wrong gearing is being used.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:20 PM
FloridaDude

Default RE: Brushed Mini Summit cogging

Disregard. Turns out when the ESC smoked it also killed the servo which was causing the problem. Working with no sleep in 50+ hrs couldn't think clearly