Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Carrera Rc, any compatible parts??

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 04:16 PM
countryboy615

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carrera Rc, any compatible parts??

I just bought this Carrera Rc Profi ford raptor for a steal just to tinker with, and its actuallly hobby grade"ish". Its actually very similiar ti a rc18 or a megatech pro-pulse and exactly like some wltoys models in its layout and has oil filled shocked, a 370 motor, a lipo, metal dogbones, fully proportional, an actual esc, etc..My question is has anybody ever had one on here and does any of the upgrades for the before mentioned trucks work with this one. ive been into rc over 20 years and would like to just get some input on these trucks, considering i got 2 of them brand new for 30 bucks when there 130.00 on ebay, I though why the heck not. Just wondering if anybody else has dove into one of the before.oh and p.s., i was on the site for years a while back, but my job sucked every last minute of my free time, glad to be back