Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Kyosho Mini Inferno @ LHS

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Mike Ledbetter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Mini Inferno @ LHS

I went into my LHS a couple of days ago to get some Dean's connectors and a Mini-Inferno was on the shelf. The counterguy said the distributor let them have two and he bought the other.

Naturally, I bought it. I am stoked; however a buggy this cool sorely needs a power upgrade.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:21 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Mini Inferno @ LHS

The Kyosho Mini-Inferno has been selling for months and there are numerous threads on the mini-buggy in this subforum including one 8 pages long. I own two Kyosho Mini-Infernos myself--one white and one yellow, one brushless and one brushed in pieces--some day, I'll put the second one back together. There are also photos in my Gallery, my Models, and an RCU member review that I wrote. It just seems like it took your LHS a little while to get together with Kyosho America. Enjoy the new buggy.