Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Trinity Blade vs. RC18

Old 12-25-2006, 08:25 AM
WonkaBalls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity Blade vs. RC18

AE RC18B vs. Trinity Blade RTR brushless

I am looking to buy a mini and I think I have narrowed it down to these 2.
What are your thoughts? I havn't seen much talk about the Trinity, but it looks like a pretty awesome truck with the mamba esc and brushless motor and all. The RC18B we all know is good.
I wont be racing, pretty much just bashing. How do the 2 compare durability wise?

Thanks.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:21 AM
WonkaBalls

Default RE: Trinity Blade vs. RC18

no one knows?
Old 12-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Hacker Da-Cracker
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

The RC18B has WAY more up grades then the blade, i think youll be alot more happier with the RC18B.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:06 AM
demaris

I bought a brushless blade. It is fast as hell. I only got to run it for about 15 minutes because I hit the curb at about 40 mph, and the chassis broke and a front suspension arm.

I'm really bummed because I ordered the chassis from Trinity--because no one else has parts---and the chassis is on back order anyway. So now, my car sits for four weeks broken because I can't get parts.

I ordered another brushless blade, so I'll have two--that way I can make sure I get my RC fix. Anyway, the brushless blade is cool.
For $249, it really is a great deal. Watch out rc 18mt drivers: I'm coming for some hard core racing!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:55 AM
fastmax

If you were gonna be racing, I would say get the Blade. It handles better IMO. For bashing go with the RC18 it is a tougher car, and has more upgrade potential.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:30 AM
18mt_kid

if you wanted you could buy the factory RC18b package and then pop in brushless then it will be ready to bash for sure
Old 07-31-2007, 08:17 AM
demaris

The Brushless Blade has been working out well; however, I'm really disappointed in Trinity's service. The parts I need are not available from anyone but Trinity. Also, Trinity has a $50 minimum order policy, and when something is ordered it takes too long, and they usually screw up the order.