Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Megatech Pro-Pulse Review

Old 01-26-2007, 09:52 PM
unseen1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Megatech Pro-Pulse Review

Haulin Azz, I would like to thank you for the information on the PP I might just buy one myself. I also have to say I'm fairly jealous of you being a muscle car lover and as a 15 year-old who cant afford to do a renovation like that to an RC.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:10 PM
joeyblaze

Haulin Azz, I would like to thank you for the information on the PP I might just buy one myself.
def get one bro, great bang for buck.... i love mine
Old 01-28-2007, 06:42 PM
phaythe

ORIGINAL: FlyinGN
btw- here is my website and what I drive

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma
Mmmm, GNX...definitely a fine ride! And I -love- that "turbo" gold necklace...you're a lucky man with an awesome wife!

We should start up a thread showing off our "real" rides. I've got 6 vehicles, possibly adding a 7th soon (got a line on a cherry Eclipse GSX with 80k babied miles). Two Dodge Neons with DOHCs & 5-speeds (SRT-4 turbo parts sitting in the garage), '98 Jeep Cherokee with open exhaust & some other goodies (4.7L stroker is planned), an '86 Toyota Corolla SR5 (gonna get a built rearend and a boosted & propane powered 4AGE when I get the money), and two Subaru GL XTs.

Edit:

And as a side note to the Honda/Nissan wisecrack (although, I do generally agree...the Jeep is going to be my Rice-humbler, hehe)... How does a K-series mid-engine conversion on a Civic sound? My friends and I are crazy enough to attempt it...funding is the only issue. After seeing a mid-engine V8 conversion done on a Neon...I figure my girlfriend's '98 Civic is destined to become a Frankencar! She already wants me to drop a K20/22 into it for her... I'll "just" stick it in the back seat!
Old 01-28-2007, 07:24 PM
FlyinGN

thanks... my wife is second to none... she had that necklace custom made. One of a kind
Old 01-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Haulin Azz

well, the rear hub snapped, gettin rc18t ones. and here is my tower [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wto0149p]list[/link] my mini-t will be aluminum also with this order, that is all the money i am alowed to spend on rc for the rest of the year
Old 01-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Haulin Azz

oh btw FlyinGN thanks for the compliments