Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

What the hell happened to my mini t?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 08:55 PM
hpibasher2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What the hell happened to my mini t?

okay, so i get a bunch of stuff in a trade for my rs4 2. one of the things is a losi insane motor, brand new in the case, so i take it out, put it in my mini t and there is tons of binding between the pinion and spur but at 3/4 throttle it would still end up on its lid. so i take it out with the binding gears anyways and it screams, i get it stuck in a damp place and finally get it out and the motor feels like it had absolutly NO balls when there is a load on it. so i put my micro monster back in, same thing, peak raider, still. so it must be the electronics right?. NOPE, i put my xps speed controller in and still the same thing with all three of the motors, if i grab the armature with my fingers and squeeze lightly they wont go, it seems everything has lost its torque.

Thanx for reading my babbling PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:22 PM
hands without shadows

Default RE: What the hell happened to my mini t?

Cmon guy, you kinda deserved that one, it takes all of 10 seconds to set gear mesh. The armature is inside of the motor..........not sure how your holding that. I think your slipper is loose or your pinion is spinning on the shaft.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:32 AM
hpibasher2

im holding the shaft coming off of the armature. and i know, but i got lazy, and i am testing this with the motor out of the car
Old 01-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Mattdg67

ORIGINAL: hpibasher2

im holding the shaft coming off of the armature.
Thats just dumb. Sorry but it is.