Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

WHEELS AND TIRE FOR TAMTECH GB01/GB02???

Old 09-29-2008, 01:44 PM
dhamby123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHEELS AND TIRE FOR TAMTECH GB01/GB02???

What wheels will fit if any on the tamtech gb01 /gb02 without the use of an aftermarket adapter offroad wheels and tires i was thinking the chaos or mini inferno stuff just not sure if they will fit would be nice if they did the tamtech tires are not good and are very hard to find we will be running on a dirt oval and need some good wheels and tires i think the tamtech hex is 10mm not sure what size the hex is on the chaos or mini inferno but if it is smaller i can work with it if any of you guys have tried these or othere none tamiya /tamtech wheels with success please let me know thanks .
Old 09-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Suprachrgd82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHEELS AND TIRE FOR TAMTECH GB01/GB02???

HPI Mini Cooper
Old 10-01-2008, 12:21 AM
DARKWAV

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: WHEELS AND TIRE FOR TAMTECH GB01/GB02???

Wheel/tire options never really looked very good for these buggies. I eventually grabbed some adapters. I remember seeing some interesting Tamiya rally wheel tire combos that may work well for off-road but actually can't remember if these things require the 1/10 touring car adapters or not.