Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:01 PM
kukkudo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

I recently took my Xcelorin brushless system off my Mini LST. Then put back my 370 Insane Motors I press the trigger on the remote and instead of going forward its going in reverse. Whats the problem? Also the Pinion gear on the motor and the spur gear in the center are they supposed to be flush? or are they pinions suppose to stick out?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
sonicj
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Help

reverse the leads from the motor to the esc. if its black to black and red to red, make it black to red & red to black.

not really sure about the pinion as i don't have a lst2... you do want the pinion to engage as much surface area of the spur as possible. so slide the pinion in or out untill the pinion makes full contact with the teeth on the spur. nah mean?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:51 PM
kukkudo

Default RE: Help

Thanx got the forward to work now I had it red with red and black with black. The spur gear and pinions is making a big griding noise. I would take pics but my camera battery is dead.