Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

tuning the servo???

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 02:47 PM
katzcratch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tuning the servo???

Iposted this at another section but got no traffic.
MY losi micro will only go straight if Iturn the trim 45 degrees one direction on the radio. What/ how do Iadjust this? Or is som,ething broken
Old 11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
integricerocket

Default RE: tuning the servo???

have you taken the servo saver/arm off? if you have what you need to do is take it back off and re center it with the servo power on and centered on the tx...that should solve your problem
Old 11-10-2009, 04:46 PM
katzcratch

thankyou.. I willl try that
Old 11-12-2009, 01:11 AM
katzcratch

so I messed with it for a while and I still am screwing up
I took out the servo and I tried turning the screw that holds the spring... then I took out the screw to see how the two white pieces fit togther...when I put it back in same thing...it turns
I mean can you just turn the arm with the power on and trim at neutral? It felt like there was resistance and I dont want to break it...
how do I adjust it? Thanks
Old 11-12-2009, 05:14 PM
kzimmerman

After you take of the spring, there is a screw that holds the servo saver on. Remove that screw, and pull the whole servo saver off the servo. There is a splined shaft under it that the servo saver goes back on. Power on the servo, put the servo saver back on with the arm where you want it, and reattach the screw, spring and the eclip, put the servo back in, and you should be good to go.