Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Anyone close to Fredericksberg PA?

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Anyone close to Fredericksberg PA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Steve Westphal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone close to Fredericksberg PA?

I would like to enlist anyone in the Fredericksberg PA area to help me recover either my $140.00 or a near new Cox .020 The crooks name is Jared Miller aka: Jasper X I sent him a money order(my mistake), but, thats all he would accept. He sounded honest but I guess not. I have his phone number.

sw
Old 01-15-2016, 08:33 PM
GREG DOE

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Good luck Steve. It's a shame that there are dead beats out there. I wish I lived near Fredericksberg, or knew someone who does. You might try researching local clubs through the AMA, or local hobby shops for help. If you can't find help near Fredericksberg in a week or so, post his phone number and address here. Maybe some of us can humble him into doing the right thing. Again, good luck.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:21 PM
Steve Westphal

Jared Miller aka Jaspur X has a phone number of 814 521 7577 I think I have his address somewhere. I will keep looking.

sw
Old 01-16-2016, 09:31 PM
Steve Westphal

first of all I was incorrect on the town he is in.....it is FRIEDEN. PA his address is 1096 Causeway Dr. Frieden PA 15541. He has done this before to some other people in the past and needs to be called out. If he is your friend.......not a good friend for anyone! Let me know. Please.